Chapter 25

Remember those walls I built?

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in

But, I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

Blue POV

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 11 at night. I sat there staring at the floor and playing with the end of my hair.

"Blue." A voice called. I looked up and saw Mrs. Alsina standing in front of my cell with officer Johnson.

"I thought visiting hours been over." I said in almost a whisper.

"I'm here to get you blueberry." She smiled. Why is she calling me that? No one but my mom did that.

"But I thought-"

"Come on." She giggled. I stood up and smiled.

"I'll be in front." She walked off. Officer Johnson opened my cell and came in.

"Sit down for a minute." He ordered. I did as told.

"I want you to have this." He handed me a card.

"What is this?" I asked.

"My name and number." He smiled. His smile is so beautiful.

"But that woman that's here to get me is my boyfriend's mom." I whispered.

"Well when you ready you have my number." He got up and left. I quickly changed back into my clothes and walked to the front desk where Mrs. Alsina was.

"Are you okay?" She hugged me.

"I'm fine." I told her before we left out. I took one last look at officer Johnson before leaving out.

*

"Did anybody rape you?" August goofy ass asked. I'm up here trying to tell him how it was and he wanna know did I get raped.

"No!" I snapped. We were in his bedroom since his parents went out.

"You know it's coming close to the time for me to leave." He mumbled.

"What am I gone do without you?" A tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb.

"You gone be okay. I promise when we go off to college I will come to Florida Stare every weekend if I have to." He smirked.

I know he lying. When he get back to his old living he gone be right back in Leslie's face.

"You just trying to make me feel good." I pushed his hand away.

"I really love you Blue. Ain't no girl ever made me feel the way you did. Now every bitch I meet I'm gone compare her to you. I love you Blue." He was now inches away from my face.

"I love you too but I don't like long distance relationships." I was now crying in my knees. How could he NOT tell me he was going back. And on top of that I let this boy break my virginity like a damn fool.

August POV

I hate to see her cry. All I ever wanted to do was make her smile. Now she's sitting here with her knees to her chest crying her eyes out. ALL BECAUSE OF ME.

"Stop crying B." I softly placed my hands on her knee but she pushed me away.

"Don't touch me." She cried. She crawled off my bed and put her shoes back on.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Home. I got school in the morning." She said before leaving. I heard the door down stairs close. I just laid back and thought.

I want to stay here with her

Lia POV

~Morning~

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Today is my birthday and I have to look fly. I wore my polka dot crop top, a skirt overalls, my polka dot heels, and I wore my nerd glasses. I curled my hair and let it hang.

I walked out and saw my mom passed out on the couch. I guess she had a long night. Smh.

"Ma." I shook her lightly.

"What?!" She said annoyed while fanning me off.

"Today is my birthday. I'm finally 18." I said proudly. She stared at me with so much hate though.

"Why are you telling me? You think you grown or something? Huh?" She snapped.

I don't know why I expected a different reaction from her. It's taking everything in me not to cry.

"Bye. I'm going to school." I slammed the door as I left. I could hear her yelling something but I don't care.

"Happy Birthday baby." Mike jumped in front of me. I saw Ty's car but I couldn't get to it because of Mike.

"Thanks and don't call me baby." I tried to push past him but he only moved in my way.

"You know I've always loved you." He said with a serious look.

"Yea and Ashley, Keyanna, and Jennifer." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Them hoes were jump offs. All I needed was you." He said.

"You ready Li?" Ty was now standing outside his car looking pissed.

"Nigga can't you see that we talking?!" Mike snapped. Ty was now charging towards Mike but I quickly pushed him back towards his car and we got in.

"I'm gone kill that nigga." Ty said while swerving through traffic.

"Slow down." I begged.

"Fuck that. Then he steady teasing me Li!" He snapped. Before I knew it I was looking at an eighteen wheeler coming straight towards us.

Black