Chapter 32

*There is a pic of Noel*

Blue: if you are pregnant, what do you want to have?

- I want a little girl so I could teach her how to be a young lady.

Leslie: why are you so jealous of Blue?

- I wouldn't say jealous! I just don't appreciate this hood rat taking my spot!

Blue: do you see a life with August?

- I want to spend now and forever with that man •

Noel: why you not my best friend yet?

- girlllll let's be best friends forever

Blue&Aug: What would you want to name the child.

-Blue Answer: Bradley for a girl and Aaron for a boy.

-August answer: why can't we just name them August??

Blue POV

I sat in the Alsina's waiting for his parents to come home. Graduation is in two days and I want to tell them that it's a possibility I may be pregnant.

"What if they don't accept it?" I looked up at August. He seemed as calm as ever.

"Chill out B. They gone love you regardless." He stroked my cheek.

"And what if I am pregnant?! This will ruin all of my chances of finishing Florida State." I panicked. He looked at me and laughed.

"You stress too much girl." He shook his head.

"We not even married August." I rolled my eyes.

"I want a-"

He was cut off by his parents walking in from their date. They seemed so happy and in love.

"Wassup ma..pa." August stood up nervously. I didn't part my lips. I just played with my fingers nervously.

"Hey Blue blue." His mom smiled at me.

"Hey Mrs. Alsina." I smiled faintly.

"Okay you two seem weird. Spill it." Mr. Alsina said while dropping his coat on the rack.

I looked at August and he looked at me. Maybe this is a bad time.

"Mrs. and Mrs. Alsina, I think I'm pregnant." I said bracing myself for the worse. My eyes were closed shut because I didn't want to see their faces. I'm too embarrassed.

"Say something." August told them.

"What Blue?" Mr. Alsina said disappointedly. They probably think I'm some hoe.

"You ruined her life August!" Mrs. Alsina snapped. I opened my eyes and saw them chewing August in. I looked down at my fat stomach and felt guilty.

"It takes two to tango." I said. They all looked at me.

"We got to get to the doctor." Mrs. Alsina said while putting her coat back on.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her out the door.

August POV

I sat awkwardly across from my dad. He stared at me with rage in his dark eyes.

"Do you know your about to be a father now?!" He asked. I shrugged.

"I love Blue." I simply said.

"I love your mom too but we waited till we were good and ready for Melvin." He said. This is the first time in a long time that my parents bought up Melvin. I could tell it gutted him.

"Blue and I are different then. I admit we made a mistake but loving her is not a mistake. I would do anything for that girl. And we will raise that lil baby." I said.

"You think you a man August? You don't have a job, home, or plan. All you have is Blue." He said.

"And all I need is Blue." I got up and left out.

*

I sat in this cafe staring out the window alone and lonely, simply thinking.

"Boy you look like you just found out your girlfriend was pregnant." A voice said.

"I did." I said still looking out the window.

"I remember when my wife found out she was pregnant. 1997 was the year." He said scooting into the seat across from me.

I finally looked up at the creep and saw he was an officer. Officer Johnson is what his name tag said.

"I love that girl. I just don't know how we gone do this. I'm scared but I really don't want to show it." I shook my head.

"You look young boy. What you know about doing the grown folks business?" He asked while sipping his drink.

I stared at him for a minute. Do he think this generation really lives under a rock? This generation does more than his generation does!

"I know enough to know I only want to do it with one special girl now." I said.

"That's good." He nodded.

My phone buzzed and a picture of Blue popped up. The man gave me a funny look.

"Hello?" I said ignoring the man.

"In pregnant." She sounded like she was crying.

"Don't cry B." I sniffed to keep from crying.

"They hear three different heart beats August! I can't handle three children." She cried.

My heart stopped and I let a tear fall.

"Just know that I love you Blue. I swear we gone get through this." I told her.

"Your mom is so pissed." She said.

"My dad is too." I shook my head as if she could see me.

"I love you August." She said before hanging up. I slammed the phone down violently on the table.

"I know that girl you were on the phone with." The officer said.

"Dude right now is the wrong time to be telling me you fucked my girl." I shook my head. He simply laughed.

"Nah. She cool." He smirked and got up. I watched him leave out the door and got in his Benz.

I slammed my head down on the table and cried.