Chapter 35

*There is a picture of Mississippi*

I should be your boyfriend
(I should be your boyfriend)
'Cause you know he's lyin'
('Cause you know he's lyin')
It might seem like I'm hatin'
(It might seem like I'm hatin')
But girl I'm just relatin', whoa

-Dru Hill

Mississippi POV

I walked Perry and Blue back to their room. Blue hasn't said a word nor shed a tear.

"You aite homie?" I asked her. She looked up at me with a faint smile.

"I'm cool." She said softly. I knew she was lying.

"Yo Blue, want some Chicken? I'm about to cook." Perry said once we walked in.

"No thanks. I'll eat in the morning." She shrugged and crawled on their couch.

"Don't stress yourself. You are pregnant." Perry told her.

"I'm not worried about August. I have way more things to worry about other than August Alsina." She said.

Perry looked at me and shook her head. She mouthed 'stubborn' to me.

"Well call if you need anything." I left my number on their table and left out.

Blue POV

I ain't got time to be crying over August. If he want to be a hoe I'm gone let him! I don't care what he do as long as he raise these three children with me!

"Girl you better call Mississippi fine ass! He might go pro!" Perry laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed as I threw a pillow at her.

"Girl I'm just being honest! This boy that I dumped in 9th grade went straight to the nba outta high school this year." She said. This gotta be the most unluckiest bitch I know.

"Really Perry?" I laughed.

"Yea. I tried contacting him again and he was all for that. But the nigga had a NIGGA!" She said. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing.

"Perry you got serious problems." I laughed all the way to my room.

*

*

*

I woke up early in the morning craving some pickles.

"Perry." I said. She turned over and flickered her eyes a couple of times.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I'm about to go get some pickles. You want something?" I asked.

"Yea. Bring me some half and half." She said.

I got out of bed and showered. I put on my Florida State sweat pants, Florida State hoodie, and my Ugg boots. I put my braids in a ponytail.

"Lock the door behind you." She said before I left. I locked the door and headed out the building.

"Out early." I heard August behind me. I turned and he had on a full work out outfit.

"You too." I simply said. I popped the locks for my car to unlock.

"How my babies been?" He asked.

"Moving too much. But I go to the doctor later." I shrugged.

"You weren't gone tell me?" He asked.

"Yea when I got the chance." I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Why you giving me the cold shoulder Blue?" He stroked my cheek.

"Do it look like I got stupid ass written across my forehead?" I said calmly. He smacked his lips and removed his hand from my cheek.

"Just tell me what I did! I don't need my roommate coming back to me telling me you salty!" He snapped.

"You fucking bitches!" I yelled.

"Keep that shit on the low." Perry stuck her head out our window on the fifth floor.

"Who I fucked other than you?!" He snapped.

"The bitch you left the game with last night!" I got louder.

"You upset over a groupie?" He laughed.

"Why are you laughing August? I'm hurt!" I began crying.

"I love you and only you Blue! I didn't fuck her. I thought about it but then I thought about you." He said.

He must think he good with me now?! I'm kind of scared to let him leave my sight now!

"I'm going to get pickles." I turned away and he grabbed me again.

"I love you Blue." He said. I sighed.

"I love you too." I walked away from him finally.

Mississippi POV

I sat in my window watching the whole thing. I watched how August lied to her so fluently. The nigga just told me he fucked the bitch!

He stood there until she left the parking lot. He then came back in the building.

I walked into the kitchen and he came bursting in.

"Ever been in love?" He asked with a big smile.

"Nope." I said being honest.

"Well Blue makes me feel good about being with her." He smiled widely. I smacked my lips.

"Well act like you happy to be with her. Its niggas out here that ain't never experienced love and waiting on a stupid ass like you to fuck up so they could take your girl!" On that note I stormed in my room and locked the door.

-----

Go read my new story On The Run