Chapter 48

"You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness." - Julia Roberts

Blue POV

3 months later

"Dust yourself off and try again! Try again." I pranced around my dorm room singing Aaliyah.

"Be quiet!" Leslie snapped as she tried to watch Empire. I turned my Beats peel down and stared at this bitch. I never got the chance to confront her about 'trying' to trap my man.

Yes I said trying! The bitch pregnant by a nigga she barely know here!

"Look bitch.."

"Blue!" Perry called from another room cutting me off. This bitch just got touched by an angel.

"Wassup bitch." I walked into Perry's room.

"Come do my box braids bitch. I saw how you did Noel's." She wined.

"You must got sixty dollars?" I crossed my arms.

"Really B?! That's fucked up." She pouted.

I looked at her nappy head. Her hair is too good to be snatched up in some braids.

"You got the hair?" I asked. She smiled and grabbed three bags from under her bed. I turned my beats peel back up and started playing Aaliyah x Try Again.

*

*

*

"Ouch!" Perry whined. I been five hours doing this shit and she finally wanna cry when I get to the back of her neck.

"Who you in here killing?" I heard August walking into my room. I can't believe he made it by Leslie.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Damn Perry. You finally look worth something." He laughed as he plopped down on my bed.

"Fuck you August!" She snapped.

"Say, if yall not busy we could go out for dinner." He suggested.

"Who is we?" Perry raised her eyebrows.

"Me, you, Blue, and I guess Sippi." He said. I haven't seen Sippi since I left him that day. Well I guess he is here since his roommate seems to think so.

"I haven't seen Mississippi in soooo long." Perry frowned.

"He's here. He just been in the gym and shit getting ready for basketball season." He said. I thought about him a couple times since that day. I hope he's been doing good. I've heard he's dating that new Latino girl on the cheerleading squad.

"Well let's go! I've been craving Chinese food." Perry said.

"Eww I don't eat Chinese food." I whined.

"Me neither." A laughed.

"Well what the fuck yall want?!" She pouted and crossed her arms. A and I smirked at each other before yelling Apple Bees at the same time.

"Okay give us like an hour and a half." Perry said. A kissed me and left.

August POV

I walked towards the living room and saw Leslie on the couch. She didn't even look my way. She big as hell too. I feel sorry for whoever got her pregnant. They just don't know what they got they self into.

"Can I go?" She asked.

"Go where?!" I frowned. I'm glad Blue wasn't in here to hear this girl.

"With y'all. I just want to hang A." She said. I stared at her.