Chapter 6

Blue POV

I lied in bed staring at the ceiling. I don't know why but I had a dream about Noel and Ace going to jail. It scared me so badly because they were facing hard time.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and saw I had two missed calls. One from Lia and one from Ace. I honestly don't feel like calling either of them back.

I rolled on my side and faced the wall. It's a Saturday morning and I have no plans for today. I might just sleep here all day. But between Noel's loud mouth and Ace's loud weed, I won't be able to sleep.

"Blueeee." Ace yelled from his room. I knew this shit was too good to be true. I rolled out of bed and stomped to Ace's room.

"What?!" I snapped. He was laying in his bed watching TV.

"I was on my best behavior last night for that weak ass dinner. Now I need you and Noel to do something big for me." He said.

I sighed because Ace is no good. He never was and never will be.

"No! We ain't doing no drugs, sex, stealing or none of that shit for you. If you want it done you do it!" I snapped.

"Can I get out what I was about to say before you start bitching?!" He snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"Now kill that muthafucking attitude before you be sleeping on the porch!" He stood up and got in my face.

"I ain't going nowhere! This is my mama's house!" I shot back. He pushed me causing me to hit the wall. Pictures fell at the bump.

"Don't put your hands on me homie! You don't do that." I struck him right across the face. He stared at me with rage in his eyes.

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me to the wall.

"Is you crazy hoe?" He said through clenched teeth. I couldn't even breathe. His grip was so tight. My vision started getting blurry.

Before I knew it his grip loosened on my neck and he turned around to Noel holding her belt. I'm guessing she whipped him with it.

"So you really want to do this Noel?" He frowned. I ran to Noel side.

"Give me the belt. You go pack our clothes." I said taking the belt from her.

"What you gone do with that? Let me whip you in the bedroom?" He smirked. I hate Ace with a passion.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. He just laughed.

"When? I bet you got that good stuff just like your mama." He smirked. That did it. I whipped him like he was my child with that belt.

"Don't fuck with me Ace! I told yo ass!" I yelled ass I hit his bare body withy his belt. He tried covering his face but I hit him like my life depended on it.

"Come on Blue!" Noel called. I ran by Ace and saw Noel downstairs with two luggages and a black duffel.

"Where we gone go?" She asked looking pitiful.

"I don't know." I said. We headed out and packed the car down.

*

*

*

*

*

I found myself sitting in the Alsina's drive way. I have no other place to go.

"Are we getting out?" Noel asked.

"Yea. We just gone make it seem like we here to visit." I said.