Chapter 13

One, you're like a dream come true

Two, I just wanna be with you

Three, girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me

Four, repeat steps one two three

Five, make you fall in love with me

Whenever I believe my work is done then we'll start back at one

Blue POV

I looked in the mirror at myself as I wore my maid outfit. I examined every curve I had and every flaw I saw.

People consider girls like me bad only because they see my figure. They are the least bit interested in what I'm about. But August did. He actually care for a hood rat like me. He got me my new car, a penthouse, and the chance to open up about my feelings.

I never opened up to anybody like I did August. Im still wondering why he ain't with Leslie. I mean she pretty, smart, classy, RICH. Yet she's evil.

"What's on your mind?" August said walking up behind me. I finally came back to reality.

I'm at the Alsinas for work and I just so happened to pass by a mirror.

"Nothing." I said looking at him through the mirror. He gave me the 'I know you lying' look. I shrugged it off and walked upstairs. My pumps making clacking noises on the marbled staircase.

I walked into his room and looked around. Okay I understand he a boy and all but I think he be getting his room junky on purpose.

"Why the fuck this room look like this?!" I snapped.

He just laughed.

"You don't have to do it. Lets chill." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down on his King sized bed.

"Naw. Your mom is paying me to clean this house." I stood back up.

"I will do it. Just chill." He pulled me back down. I couldn't help but stare at his pretty eyes. This boy is EVERYTHING.

"Let me find out that stupid ass bitch Leslie sent them pictures out about me!" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Want me to call her here so y'all can handle this like women?" He asked.

"Yelp." I nodded.

I lied back on his bed as he talked on his cell phone in the bathroom. I kicked my heels off and crawled further in his bed. I untied my bun and let my hair hang. I relaxed back on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"She on her way." He said after about 10 minutes.

"That shit was humiliating." I said. I felt the bed dip in beside me. I looked over and saw August lying on his stomach beside me.

"They just mad because you're beautiful and got something going for yourself." He shrugged.

"I'm gone drag that bitch." I ignored what he said.

"Nawwww Blue. Don't drag her." August said. I laughed.

"Yes I am. She gone catch that shit." I nodded.

We heard the doorbell ring through the house.

"I got it." He hopped up and walked out.

I can't wait to confront this chick. She don't know me like she think she do. Hell don't none of these folks know me! I ain't all squeaky clean. I had my share of 'bad things'.

I sat up as I heard the door knob twist. In walked August and a cocky looking Leslie behind him.

"What hoe? I ain't got all day." She said filing her nailing.