Chapter 12

All of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

Blue POV

I woke up and got dressed for school. I put on my white tank top with my blazer on top. I slipped on my skinny jeans and heels. I curled my hair and put my black beanie on top.

"I'm not going to school." Noel rolled over.

"Yes the hell you is. Now get up." I said throwing a pillow on her bed.

"My head hurts." She opened her puffy eyes.

"Why? You and Colton should have never been partying all night." I grabbed my phone.

"Girl he took me to this peek he always go to and we watched the sun set. It was so sweet." She smiled.

"Okay well get your sweet ass up."

"Okay grouchy." She rolled her eyes.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I decided to text August and wake him up.

Me: Goodmorning! Are you coming to school or nahhh?

August: Nahhh. I got to go somewhere with my family today. I hope you have a good day though!

Me: That sucks :(

August: You made me feel bad now. I'm gone swing by after school over.

Me: Okay

August: Aite

I stood up and walked back in the room and saw Noel dressed slutty as usual.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded. We left out the room and out the hotel. We got in my car and drove off.

Once I pulled up to the school I was getting death stares from all these stupid hoes. Am I that pretty or something?!

"What the fuck they looking at?!" I asked Noel as we walked in the school.

"Maybe it's you're wardrobe." She shrugged. She walked off with her friends.

I strutted to my locker and put a few things in it. Once I closed it I saw Lia leaning against the locker next to me.

"You scared me." I held my chest.

"Sorry. Where is your boo?" She asked.

"Where is yours?" I laughed.

"On the third hall." She shrugged. We started walking down the halls talking.

"Is it just me or is all eyes on me?" I asked looking at all the different people staring at me. Lia noticed and frowned.

"What they looking at girl?" Lia laughed.

"I don't know but I'm about to beat a bitch ass!" I said loud enough so everybody could hear me.

"Yo Blue. You probably need to check this out." Ty ran up to me showing me a text. It was a picture of me in my maid outfit in the Alsinas. I was dusting a picture of August. And the message under the picture of me read 'The slut working her job'.