Chapter 20

Noel POV

I was now in my right mind and was sitting on the couch watching Blue and Lia clean up the mess we made. Apparently we had a rough night.

"Bitch is you gone help?" Blue gave me the 'get up' look. I tossed a red cup in the garbage bag.

"Satisfied? My head still hurt a lil bit." I lied. I just don't feel like moving.

"Girl ain't shit wrong with you." Lia mugged me.

I got up and helped them clean up. I picked up some of the graffiti and quickly remembered something from last night

Flashback

"Where are we?" Lia asked Blue. We were pretty throwed at this point. I got out my heels and carried them in my hand.

We walked into this girl's sweet 16 birthday party and was attacked with graffiti coming from the ceiling. it was all over our clothes.

"Ugh." I wobbled as I really couldn't see anymore.

"Stay up." This boy held me.

"Colton?" I said. My vision was so blurry.

"Naw. You don't know me. But I want to get to know you." He tried slipping his hand up my skirt. I quickly thought about my past abuse.

"What the fuck is this?" Colton pushed the nigga and threw me over his shoulders.

I saw August fussing at Blue. Apparently she was dancing on another dude. And Ty tried keeping Lia up because she had too much to drink.

End of flashback

That's why that boy wants to beat my ass. We got so fucked up till it ain't funny.

"August shorted me this morning." Blue broke the silence as we cleaned.

"What the fuck is you talking about?" Lia frowned.

"I'm saying he dicked me down but pulled out right when it was getting good!" She said in disbelief. See shit like that would piss me off!

"I bet you was mad." Lia laughed.

"Hell yea." She smirked. But my mind wandered to the guy at the party and how he touched me. Do I look like a hoe or sum? Do I look like I need to be fucked with? Well why all these niggas can't keep their hands to themselves?!

"I got touched last night." I said in almost a whisper. Lia and Blue both stared at me.

"What you say?" Blue slightly frowned.

"A boy touched my private part last night while I was drunk." My eyes started to water but I didn't cry.

"Why the fuck you ain't tell us. We could've fucked that nigga up!" Lia said while popping her knuckles and neck like she was about to go to war.

"See you always holding back." Blue snapped.

"Like you drunk hoes was gone do something." I rolled my eyes.

"To be honest I can't even remember what happened." Lia laughed.

"Yea I remember...now." I said.

August POV

"I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos." I sang as I got dressed.

I decided to visit my brother's grave with my Blue since my family don't bring him up very much.

R.I.P Melvin

"Ready baby?" Blue asked. She sat on my bed with her legs crossed watching me get ready.

"Ion think I want to go anymore." I rubbed my eyes to keep from crying.

I felt her soft arms wrap around me. She lied her head on my chest and looked up at me.

"We don't have to." She said so sweetly.

"But it's his birthday and I don't want to disrespect him." I said.

"Then let's go and turn up for Melvin!" She said as if we was going to a birthday party.

We headed out into traffic.

"So how did he die?" She asked.

"They shot my brother right there on the spot. I still regret not answer his calls before he got shot." I bit down on my lip. She shook her head.

"Damn that's sad." She pulled her phone out and put the camera on us.

"What you doing? I don't like taking pictures." I said.

Before I knew it she snapped up pictures of us.

"I'm putting us on Instagram." She simply said.

"I don't like social networks. They are nothing but drama." I said. She looked at me and started laughing.

"You sound like a old ass man. You need to loosen up rich boy." She said.

"Loose like what? I go out and stuff." I frowned.

"That's only cause you dating me! And stop acting stuck up around strangers. You ain't gone get far like that in the hood." She said. My girlfriend got book sense and street sense. Something Leslie lacks.

"I thought I was starting to fit in." I laughed.

"Yea with my friends! You got to make friends in the good now. Some of them are real cool." She smirked.

I pulled into the cometary and parked the car. This was the hardest thing I think I ever had to do. I never came to visit Melvin until now.

"You getting out or nah?" She asked.

"Yea." I got out with her. She cuffed arms with me and we walked to the gravesite. Grass had started growing over the fresh dirt now.

"Damn Melvin. Ain't nobody been out here to clean you off." I began dusting his headstone off.

I looked over at Blue and she was staring at the picture on his headstone.

"Like what you see?" I joked.

"Y'all look alike." She smirked.

"We've been told." I laughed slightly at how she looked from him to me.

Blue POV

I bet it's hard to lose someone so close to you. Actually it doesn't feel good at all. My mom died when I was a young age and it hurt me so bad!

"What you thinking bout?" He asked me.

"My mom. I can't believe Ace had something to do with how she died. I could kill him right now." I bit down on my bottom lip because tears threatened to fall.

Instead August pulled me into a hug allowing me to smell his axe spray.

"I miss her." I cried in his chest.

"I miss my brother too." He said softly.

I felt his hot tears hit my head. We both stood there for about two minutes just crying.

"Happy birthday big bro." August kissed his fingers and touched the headstone lightly.

"Happy birthday Mel." I said as if I known him all my life.

August smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We began walking back to the car.

"Let's go turn up for Mel." He said. I jumped on his back and let him carry me to the car.

"You too fat for this." He laughed.

"Don't call me fat. I'm just thick. See you wouldn't know nothing about thick because the girls from your side of town are like chop sticks." I laughed.

He put me down and we got in the car. Unlike Leslie, I got curves for days.

"Yea and I like your shape." He looked me up and down.

"I know you do now let's go get something to eat." I said. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

"You are so not what I expected you to be." He smirked.

Go read Please Remember Me, Gangsta's Paradise, and Bad Girls