Chapter 23

Blue: How do you feel about August moving back?

-- I feel used! That nigga could have told me that shit before I slept with his ass! See that's that fuck shit!

August: Do you really want to go back to your old side of the town?

-- I miss it but I'm gone miss Blue..

Blue: Are you scared that when he moves he will cheat on you?

-- No. I mean if he leaves we're over so it's not considered cheating.

Noel: Are you falling for him?

-- I never been in love so I don't know

Ace: Do you think you, Blue, and Noel can ever be a family again?

-- Maybe.

Mike: Why you so stuck on Lia?

-- That was my bitch first! And plus I don't like that nigga Ty!

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked.

No answer

"Get your lazy self up and see who it is?" August laughed with the rest of them.

I opened the door to men in Miami PD outfits.

"May I help you officers?" I tried to say as sweetly as possible.

"Are you Blue Haughton?" They asked. I awkwardly turned back to my friend and looked back at the police.

"It depends." I said not sure what to say. And that's when they began reading me my rights.

Fuck

~10 hours earlier~

Blue POV

I walked down the halls with my sister discussing the fucked up dream I had.

"So you think it's a sign?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

I heard some loud talking going down on the other halls. People ran to see what was up. Noel and I took our time and put our things in our lockers.

"Who the fuck is that with all that loud talking?" She asked.

"Let's go see."

We walked on the next hall and saw a girl going off on some boy.

"And if you even think I'm some random hoe you can kill that shit!" She snapped.

This girl had sas! She was a cute lil red bone but had a loud voice for her lil body. She rolled her eyes at the boy and scanned the crowd.

"Is it a problem?" She asked.

Everybody went on by their business except Noel and I. Lia even joined us.

"Girl who this loud bitch is?" Lia asked.

"And why is she here?" Noel asked

"I'm Tamara. If you got any question about me ask me!" The girl threw her hands on her hips sassily and stared at us.

"I really don't care." I had to let her know. I mean to be honest I really don't give a fuck who she is. As long as she stay out my way I won't fuck her up!

"Well seems like lil miss Salt and Pepper do!" She snapped while looking at Lia and Noel. I'm trying not to go off on this broad but she making it hard.