Chapter 17

Noel POV

A soft knock came at the door. I paused my game I was playing on my PS3.

"Who is it?" I yelled as I walked towards the door.

No answer

I peeped through the peep hole and saw Colton.

Shit

I slowly opened the door and met his beautiful eyes. He had a look of sadness and worry on his face. He still wore his bellboy outfit.

"Wassup." I shrugged. Instead of responding he pushed by me and made himself comfortable on the couch.

"What's wrong with you?" He frowned.

"Nothing that I know of." I leaned against the couch he was sitting on.

"You dipped and ain't let nobody know." He couldn't even look at me at this point.

"Admit it. Thats all you wanted anyway. You wanted a quick fuck from me and I let you get it. I'm so foolish." I shook my head disappointedly.

"Foolish?! I actually like you Noel, even though you crazy." He mumbled the last part but I still heard him.

"You like me for what?! I ain't sweet like candy, I don't look like Rihanna fine ass, I'm not wrapped tight homie. You probably need one of ten Beverly Hill bitches." I nodded.

He looked at me and started laughing. I mean he was truly tickled!

"What's so funny?" I threw one hand on my hips sassily.

"Yo retarded ass." He smirked.

"Fuck you." I threw my middle finger up at him.

"I like you girl. You ain't like them uppity hoes on my end." He licked his full lips. Oh how I would love to feel them on my clit again!

He pulled me onto his lap. I looked down in his brown eyes and instantly got hypnotized.

"You been hurt." Was all he said.

"Hell yea! And that's why I'm not gone let you fuck me over!" I quickly moved off him.

"Let's just start over. Let's just go fuck some shit up and laugh about it." He suggested.

"Aite. Now I can do that." We both laughed together.

Blue POV

Tf he thought I was calling me Leslie? Do I look like a fucking Leslie? That shit pissed me off all the way!

"You still mad?" He asked while watching me clean the kitchen. I ignored him as I continued to sweep.

"You can at least say something." He sighed.

"Naw Ian mad homie." I said getting annoyed.

"Yes you is." He pressured on.

"If you don't shut up I'm gone get real mad!" I snapped. Bad enough he got the bitch here talking bout she pregnant. Now he call me her name. Fuck he thought?!

"You acting real petty. I just got done talking to her and accidentally called you her." He shrugged.

"Mrs. Alsina my shift over!" I called up the stairs ignoring August.

"Thanks Blue. Your money is on the table." She called back. I got the hundred dollars and grabbed my purse.

"You gone call me?" He asked pitifully.

"Yes August." I said getting annoyed. He pulled my arm back before I could leave out the door.

"Drop by tonight and I'm gone take you somewhere nice." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my body. I ain't gone lie like that nigga ain't do something to me physically or emotionally.

"Aite." I kissed his lips before leaving.

August POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore my Ralph Lauren white button down, True Religion jeans, and Polo boots. I accessorized it with my Fendi Rolex and gold chain. I look good! I bet Blue gone look even better.

"August! Bring your behind down here! I been waiting for ten minutes!" I heard her loud mouth. I shoved my wallet in my pocket and walked down the stairs.

This is odd. Usually it's the woman who comes down the stairs for her date. But what caught my eyes was something much more attractive than me.

She wore her black dress with her back out. The dress had one sleeve and it stopped right above her knees. It hugged her fat ass and thin waist nice. She had her red bottoms on with her make up. Her ice shined just as much as mines. Her curls were pint up in a style that I can not even explain.

"Close your mouth boy." My dad smirked.

"You look good." I managed to stutter out.

"Do I?" She bit down on her bottom lip.

"Okay now. I'm going to give you these so I won't have to rock any grandchildren." My dad said while shoving magnum condoms in my pocket. This shit so embarrassing.

I heard Blue laugh that lil cute laugh of hers. I honestly didn't plan on having sex with Blue but since I see her my lil man is standing up like a soldier.

"Let's be out." I told her.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Alsina." She said sweetly. I said my goodbyes and left. We hopped in my whip and drove off.

"You look good." She said after a little while.

"You look beautiful too." I licked my lips as she had her legs crossed revealing them toned legs.

"I know I do." She said cockily. I noticed she was wearing this sparkly ankle bracelet. For some reason that gave me a flashback.

Flashback

Me and my older brother, Melvin stood outside playing basketball with the guys. It was two weeks before Melvin got shot.

"Pass the ball." Melvin called to me. But my attention was on Leslie and her friends walking on the sidewalk. My little 15 year old mind was blown by her beauty.

"Earth to August." Colton snapped in my face.

I noticed the gold ankle bracelet she wore around her ankle. It looked expensive just like the one my mom wears.

August

August

August

End of flashback

"August!" Blue yelled as if she been calling me.

"Huh?" I said snapping out my thoughts.

"Why you staring at my legs?! And why we been sitting at this light for two minutes?" She crossed her arms. I noticed the light was green and drove off.

"So where we going?" Blue asked after a little while.

"I'm taking you out the hood for a night. We going on my old side of town." I said. She stared at the side of my face.

"Your side? I don't even fit in on that side man and you know that." She pouted.

"Fit in? Man fuck them folks! I'm gone show you off to the world." I said. I saw a wide smile form upon her lips.