Chapter 42

One thing that I know for sure
Is you gon' miss me when I go
And it's gon' hurt babe
When you're all alone
I guess it's true what people say
You never know
What you have until it's gone

Mississippi POV

My girls sat in the gym watching the team practice. They claim they ain't have shit else to do, but I think they just wanna watch these niggas.

"Pass the ball." I told Bj. He passed it to me and I dunked it. I could hear Blue and Perry cheering. I looked up there and laughed.

"You got the best of both worlds." Bj leaned on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"What? You talking bout Perry and Blue?" I asked.

"Hell yea. They two of the baddest females at Florida State. And they only freshmen!" Bj exaggerated.

I watched Perry and Blue whisper about something. I guess they are beautiful. But I only see them as my homegirls. Well I can see myself dating Blue.

"Go talk to one of them then." I smirked at Bj.

"Naw I'm good. I heard they hurting niggas feelings anyway." Bj laughed.

"Good practice guys! The next practice will be held tomorrow after all classes are done." Coach Miles announced.

Bout time we done. I grabbed my bag and put my tank top back on.

"Ready?" I asked the girls.

"Been that." Perry mumbled.

"Hell yes." Blue pouted. I simply laughed. We headed out the gym and to my apartment. Thank god A not here. I don't even feel like arguing with this nigga!

"I'm thinking about pledging Alpha Kappa Alpha." Perry plopped down on my couch and turned on the tv.

"I'm not into all of that." Blue mumbled.

"Me neither, Blue." I laughed.

"Y'all lame!" Perry said.

"Y'all wanna go to the Kappa party tonight? They say that shit gone be hot." Blue suggested.

"Hell yea. I feel like partying." Perry got up and started twerking. Blue ratchet ass started twerking with her.

"I guess." I shrugged. They both looked at me like I was their enemy.

"Lame." They both laughed.

Blue POV

The night came faster than I expected. Perry was already dressed and I was just sitting around watching Steve Harvey.

"You look pretty." I told her. She wore her pink criss cross crop top, her white high waist skirt, and her gold heels that go up her thighs. She wore her gold accessories and put her hair up in a bun.

"Get up bitch. You going too." She pulled me up. I looked a mess. My hair was all over my head and my clothes were all old and torn.

"I guess." I took a quick shower and started getting dressed. I put on my black and white criss cross jumpsuit and my red bottom heels. I curled my hair and pinned it to the side.

"You fine." Perry smirked.

"Do I?" I grabbed my black clutch and looked in the mirror.

"Of course." She said in a duh tone. I smiled and headed out with her. We walked out our apartment door and went down the hall to Mississippi's room.

Knock knock

I gently knocked on the door. Instead of Sipp, August came to the door looking me up and down.

"Yea?" He sounded like he just woke up.

"Where's Mississippi?" I mumbled. I really don't want to talk to him.

"Here I come." I hear him yelling from behind August. Perry pushed by him and walked in to Sipp.

"Tell your Homie to get some manners." He mumbled.

"You get some manners!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I wish they would hurry up!

"So where you going?" He asked.

"To find a boyfriend." I said too quick to even realize what I said. I instantly felt bad.

"You ain't nothing but a-"

"Ready." Mississippi and Perry pushed past him again coming out.

Wait

Hold up

"What you was about to say?" I squinted my eyes at A.

"You know the rest." He slammed the door in our face.

"You gone miss me when I'm gone." I mumbled. I looked over at Perry and Mississippi, embarrassed.

"You okay?" Perry asked.

"Let's go." I told them. They looked at each other before walking away. I slowly followed behind them with my head down.

Perry POV

I be feeling bad for my friend. She loves that boy to death and he can't even see that. I bet he see it once he sees her with another nigga.

We pulled up to the Kappa's house. It was already jumping and people were already drunk.

"Okay. Before we get out, we should lay some ground rules." Blue looked at me on the passenger's side and turned to Mississippi in the back seat.

"What the fuck? We grown." Sippi laughed.

"We shouldn't get drunk around strangers." I said. I mean we really don't know these people. Lord knows what they would do.

"Yea and don't leave with strange ass niggas. If y'all don't know by now, niggas feeling y'all." Sippi said.

"Okay and last but not least, don't argue with anyone. I'm sure our families doesn't want to see our ass on CNN the next morning." Blue said. I nodded and opened the door. We all walked up to the yard and went in. IDFWU was playing through the house.

"I'm gone be back." Sippi wandered off.

"I'm going to fix a drink." Blue wandered off also. Now I'm left alone. Great!

Blue POV

As I fixed my drink, I could feel someone watching me. I ignored it and continued fixing my drink. I began sipping my drink and still felt eyes on me. I looked around and saw Leslie in the corner staring at me like she hated me.

I waved and smiled. Fuck she looking at?! Bitch must be gay. She rolled her eyes and walked off. Thats not the fucked up part. The fucked up part is that I still felt someone staring at me.

"I been watching you." I felt someone grab my hips from behind and placed soft kisses on my shoulder. I turned around to....Mississippi.