Chapter 2

Blue POV

I walked down the stairs once I got done and sat beside Mrs. Alsina on the couch. Mr. Alsina sat across from us with August. He just eyed me.

"I'm done Mrs. Alsina. I will come back tomorrow at the same time." I smiled.

"Okay sweetie." She smiled. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait. August will walk you out." Mr. Alsina assured me. Shit. I should have walked faster. I walked outside with August behind me.

"Wear something a little less revealing tomorrow." He told me as we walked through the darkness to my car.

"Don't be going around telling people I'm your maid." I rolled my eyes. He laughed.

"I wouldn't want nobody to know you even came to my house." He said.

"You think you too good for the hood?" I turned to him.

"Most definitely."

"That's sad because you're just as ghetto as us with that silky shit in your head!" I snapped. He looked shocked.

"Girl go home." He laughed and walked back to his house. I got in my car and pulled off. I pulled up to my home and all the lights were off. Where is Ace and Noel? Ace is my step daddy and Noel is my 15 year old sister. I got out and went in.

"Blue!" Ace yelled. Shit. I should have stayed at the Alsina's a while longer.

"Yea?" I said in almost a whisper.

"Fix me dinner girl! I been hungry since I came home!" He yelled.

"Why Noel didn't cook yet?" I asked.

"She not here." He came out the living room shirtless. You could see his tight eight pack and his tattooed covered body.

"Where she at? She should be home." I said.

"She said something about Lia." He smirked. I felt like he was lying. I whipped my phone out and called Noel's lil fast behind.

"Hello?" She said in almost a whisper.

"Where you at Noel?" I snapped.

"Calm down Blue. I'm upstairs!" She said. I looked at Ace and hung up the phone.

"Why you lie?!" I brushed by him.

"I just like seeing you scared." He laughed. He looked me up and down as I stepped out my heels.

"What you looking at?" I frowned.

"Yo sexy ass. You rocking that maid outfit." He rubbed his hands together.

"Don't flatter yourself." I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I heard Noel coming down the stairs. She kind of resemble me. She don't have my shape though. She a skinny minnie with no shape. She got dark brown eyes and a caramel skin color. She had her braids up in a bun.

"What you about to cook?" She asked me.

"Some poison for Ace." I joked. She giggled and sat on top of the counter.

"I talked to Lia and you would never guess what she told me." Noel whispered. I gave her my full attention.

"What?" I asked.

"She found her mama sucking Ace up! Then he tried to make a move on her!" She whispered yelled.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth. Ace came in and leaned against the wall.

"What y'all in here talking about?" He asked with raised eye brows.

"Nothing." We quickly said.

"Whatever. What you gone cook?" He asked.

"Poi- I mean spaghetti." I tried not to laugh but Noel didn't hold nothing back. He gave us a suspicious look.

"Bye Ace." Noel said fanning him off. He walked out shaking his head.

"Girl you almost said poison." Noel laughed.

"Hell yea." I started to cook.

"So how did your first day at the job go?" She asked.

"Like shit. I'm working under this rich boy that's in my class." I said dryly.

"For real? Is he cute?" Noel asked. Thats all her big nose ass think about.

"He straight but he think he too much. I can't date no nigga that think he prettier than me." I said.

"Oh it must be that August boy." Noel turned her nose up.

"Hell yea. He said I got some damaged goods."

"What?!"

"Yes baby! Then he a lil pervert too!"

"I figured that. What boy wouldn't hit on a pretty girl like you?" Noel smiled.

"Guh fuck that boy. Only thing he gone hit is my damn money when he slap it in my hand!"

*

*

*

*

(Morning)

I woke up and saw Noel laying next to me. Why is she in my room?

"Noel." I whispered in her ear. She squirmed under the covers and slowly opened her eyes.

"Why you in my room?" I asked her. She sat up and rubbed her head.

"Ace was in my room fixing the ceiling fan and it wasn't no way in hell I was about to fall asleep while he in there!" She got out the bed and left out. I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene things. I got out and put on my black crop top that shows my flat stomach, my ripped skinny jeans, and black heels. I tied my braids up in a bun. Noel burst in my room dressed. She wore a pink maxi dress with sandals. Her hair was in a bun.

"Why is you breathing hard?" I laughed.

"I had to hurry and get dressed before Ace walked in on me." She said. Ace is a serious pervert. Lia should have shot his ass!

"Fuck him. If he walk in on you I'm gone make sure he don't ever see again." I assured her. We walked down the stairs and saw Ace in the living room with a lot of men.

"Wassup." He said. I simply waved. Noel just dashed out the door.

"Yo Blue. Be home early today because I need you to cook for me and the homies." He told me while blowing smoke out his mouth.

"But I got work." I frowned.

"Fuck that. Come home." He said with a straight face. I can't stand Ace ass. I could boil some hot grits and pour it all on his dick and make that shit burn off. I rolled my eyes and left out the house.

I didn't see Noel anywhere so I assume she walked with her friends. I got in my car and drove off.

August POV

I walked into the school and went to my locker. But lord and behold I saw Blue walking down the hall looking good as hell. Niggas stared at that ass as it swayed down the hall. She joined Lia and they leaned against the lockers laughing.

"She fine ain't it?" A voice asked causing me to jump. I turned around to this unfamiliar boy.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm Ty." He said staring back at the girls.

"Which one you talking about?" I asked him.

"The one with that tight blue dress on." He said referring to Lia. She cute. But Blue is fine.

"Naw. I was looking at the other one." I said.

"Yea she fine as a muthafucker too." He smirked. I guess we were staring too hard because they both looked up at us with confused looks.

-------

Comment

Vote

I know it's boring but I just wanted to introduce Noel because she will have a major role in this story.