Chapter 9

August POV

She wouldn't even let me raise my head up. Every time I try she push it back down. Her legs was trembling and her body tensed up. I knew she was about to release.

"Oh my gosh." She cried out. She crying?!

Before I knew it she had my lips glistening. I licked it all off and crawled up next to her and stared at the ceiling.

"I never did that before." She said softly.

"I can tell. You seemed so surprised." I smirked.

"I'm assuming you're not a virgin." She looked over at me with raised eye brows.

"Naw. I had my ways when I was younger but shit changed." I admitted.

I admit I was a lil man whore back then. I had no boundaries to what I would do. But I met Leslie and she changed a nigga. Now the bitch changed on a nigga.

"Slut." She giggled.

"You just hurt my poor lil heart." I said holding my heart dramatically. She burst out in laugher.

She sat up and pulled her pink thongs back on and her pants.

"Your heels over here on the floor." I smirked. She limped over to the other side and slid in them.

"You a virgin for real! All I did was eat you out and you limping." I laughed. She playfully pushed me.

"Shut up."

"Well that's good. You live in the hood and still a virgin. You cant find girls like you everywhere." I shook my head.

"Ain't no other bitch like Blue." She smirked.

"Mane you was crying. For what?" I tried not to laugh.

"I never felt a feeling so right and it just took over my body." She blushed. I stood up and pushed her to the wall. I pressed my body close to hers.

"I can make you feel something even better if you let me." I whispered in her ear. Her body stiffened.

"I'm not ready for all that." She said softly. It reminded me of a little kid. I just smiled.

"I won't make you do nothing you not ready for." I bagged away from her.

"Good because I'm a good girl." She said teasingly.

*

*

*

*

Blue POV

We pulled up to the Alsina's and my car was still in their yard. Noel and I put our luggages back in my car.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with me? I have plenty of rooms!" Mrs. Alsina wore a desperate look.

"We're okay." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Give me my keys back." August said snatching the keys from Leslie.

"How I'm gone get home?" She whined.

"Walk." He said. Leslie looked pitiful. She looked like she would cry any minute now. She slowly turned to me and gave me the most evil look.

"What she looking at?" Noel whispered to me.

"I don't know but I'm bout to hit her ass." I said closing my trunk.

"We gone get a hotel?" She asked.

"Yea or probably go back home." I shrugged. She got in the passenger side.

"Yo Blue." August called before I got in my car. He jogged over to my door.