Chapter 31

*Pic of Blue*

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck 'em in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill

Blue POV

"I'm fat." I cried as I stood in front of my mirror wearing my prom dress. It was a floral white gown with the back out and diamonds in it. I wore my black heels and had my hair in curls. Noel was looking like 'bitch shut up'.

"You not fat." She said while staring at me.

"Stop lying! My ass done got too big these past three weeks." I frowned.

"Maybe you're pregnant." She laughed.

"Don't play with me hoe." I rolled my eyes at her as she laughed.

"Knock knock." In walked August fine ass in his tux.

"So you match my fly?" I smirked.

"You better lay off that chicken and pork." He patted my stomach.

"Nah y'all better lay off the sex." Noel mumbled and left out.

"You calling me fat?" I was damn near in tears. His face went from humorous to serious.

"Naw you know you slim thick baby." He pulled me in for a hug.

"Ready to go?" He asked after a few minutes of hugging. I pulled away and grabbed my LV clutch off the bed.

Would you believe me if I said Mrs. Alsina paid for everything I have on?
She's so nice to me for some reason. Even when me and August not on good terms she still feeling me.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered in my ear causing me to blush.

"Thanks." I smiled up at him.

"Would y'all hurry up?! I'm trying to snap it up with y'all!" Noel snapped from the other room. We laughed and walked out.

August POV

I was so glad we got away from Noel with all them damn pictures. Then my mom, dad, and Ace decided to show up with their cameras. Man me and Blue felt like the paparazzi was on our ass.

"What's on your mind A?" I looked over on the passenger side at her as she spoke to me. She look so beautiful tonight. I would be lying if I said I wasn't having dirty thoughts about her.

"Nothing really. You ready to go in?" We were just sitting in the parking lot of the school.

"Sure." We got out and locked hands before walking into the crowded gym. The theme was heaven on earth. Everything was so sparkly and white.

"Well don't you two look rather...cute." A familiar voice said. That annoying voice made my skin itch.

"Why the fuck you here?!" Blue beat me to it. Leslie turned her nose up at Blue.

"I was invited by the quarterback, Andre Lewis." She smirked. She ain't nothing but a damn gold digger.

Everybody know if Andre keep playing like this he gone go pro. I guess word got back to her desperate ass.

"You a hoe." Blue shook her head.

"And you're fat, but I wasn't gone bring that up." Leslie giggled. Blue's grip tightened on my hand. It's like my blood stopped circulating so I had to pull away.

"Mad or nah?" Leslie laughed and walked off.

"I'm gone beat that bitch ass before I leave tonight." Blue stormed off into the crowd. I wish Leslie lil simple ass would stay on her side of town and leave us alone!

"I thought she would never leave boo." Leslie walked back over with that Tamara girl Blue and Lia beat up. Damn I miss my nigga Lia. I bet she would be talking shit right now.

"Y'all better swerve before Blue jump on y'all ass like the fool she is." I warned them before Blue saw them.

"Fuck her." Tamara frowned.

"You probably need to hush because she beat your ass once. I'm sure she'll do it again since you pressed charges on her." And like I thought that bitch went on hush mode.

"Why you want a thug August? You should want a classy girl." Leslie pulled on my jacket. I grabbed her wrists tightly.

"Bag the fuck up." I pushed her roughly. She looked shocked.

"You don't push no female!" She snapped.

"You ain't no female. You a devious lil bitch!" Blue walked over and cuffed my arm.

"Chill bae." I tugged Blue away so we could go to the other side. They started playing these slow jams. Blue wanted to sit down though. She looked around as everyone slow danced.

"What's wrong?" I sat across from her.

"I want to get away." She shrugged. She looked so tired and worn out.

"I can make that happen." I said before even thinking. She looked up at me with tired eyes.

"Why am I so tired Aug?" She asked. She blinked her eyes a couple times. Then what Noel said rang through my head.

Y'all need to lay off the sex

"Aye you pregnant?" I just came out and asked. That would explain the weight gain and the tiredness.

"Hell no. I-"

"How you know?" I cut her off.

"Because I do!" She snapped. I thought how life would be if we had a lil Blue or a lil August or both!

"Mommy! Daddy! Aaron took my doll!" Riley cried.

"No I didn't! She's lying!" Aaron yelled.

"Don't say lying, Aaron!" I scolded.

"I'll buy you a new one Riley." Blue picked her up and kissed her big soft cheeks. They both smiled at each other as Blue spun her around.

There goes my life