Chapter 38

Blue POV

I can't believe that nigga thugged me like that! But fuck that shit. I got my niggas Perry and Mississippi at the doctor with me right now. And guess what. Noel here too.

"So who are y'all again?" Noel asked harshly to Mississippi and Perry.

"For the fourth time! That's Mississippi and that's Perry." I said annoyed.

"Lia and Ty." She smirked at them. I guess you could say they were the Lia and Ty of my life.

Boy do I miss my old friends. Lia and I did EVERYTHING together. I still can't believe my nigga gone. Its like I lost my whole squad. Lia, Ty, Colton, August, and Noel. I hate that shit too.

"What's on your mind Blueberry." Noel asked.

"The old days. Back when you, Lia, and I would be them street chicks. Back when that rich boy moved to the hood and stole my heart. Even months after my first boyfriend was murdered. Back when we used to sleep with each other because we didn't like to be separated." I laughed at the last part.

"Yea now yo ass done moved out." Noel said.

"So how Ace been?" I asked. She sighed loudly.

"Blue! Can you believe that Ace crazy ass been giving me a curfew?! What made him?!" She crossed her arms. Mississippi and Perry laughed.

"You stupid as hell Noel. You ain't but 15-"

"16 on tomorrow." She smirked.

"Whatever. He do right to keep your ass on a leash." I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all remind me of Beyonce and Solange for some reason." Perry said.

"Blue Haughton." Dr. Anderson came to the door. I stood up and walked to the back...alone.

"Hey." I spoke once he closed the door behind us. We began walking down the long hall.

"You look far along from the last time I saw you." He said.

"I'm just ready to have them." I followed him into this room and he closed the door.

"You still exercise and eat healthy?" He looked at me over his glasses. I didn't want to lie so I shook my head no.

"Sorry." I said as I sat on the bed.

"You gone be as big as a house and that weight gone be hard to lose." He assured me. I knew I was getting fatter. That's probably why that hoe dogging me!

"Dr. Anderson... be honest. Am I getting fat?" I asked. He examined my face and looked down at my swollen breasts. His eyes then trailed down to my huge butt and curvy hips.

"You were 'thick' before you got pregnant, Blue." He frowned slightly.

"I know but I just pray my stomach get back flat." I told him. He plugged his machine up and helped me lie down.

I raised my shirt and he put the warm gel on me. He moved this thing around so I could hear and see my babies. Too bad A couldn't see this.

"Three beautiful heart beats." He said.

"Do you know their gender?" I asked as I looked at the screen. Two of them were balled up on my right side and the other one was alone on my left side.

"You have three beautiful-"

"Sorry I'm late." August burst in like a wild man.

"Excuse me but do you know him?" Dr Anderson asked me.

"That's-"

"I'm her boyfriend." August said.

"Well make yourself comfortable. I was just telling Blue that you all have three beautiful baby girls." He said. I smiled widely.

"My angels." August looked at the screen and smiled. I don't even know how they let this nigga in the back.

"Please make sure she eats healthy and exercise a lot if she still wants her hour glass figure." Dr Anderson told A while wiping the gel off my stomach.

"So when do I come back?" I asked.

"A month from now. You're already 6 months so it's getting closer to that time." He said. I signed a few papers and walked out behind him.

Mississippi POV

I feel so left out. Perry and Noel are talking about the boys at Florida State and I'm left to look at a bunch of pregnant women cry.

The door opened and Blue and August walked out. That nigga know he wrong!

"So what you having?!" Noel asked quickly.

"Three girls." Blue smiled widely.

Three girls. If they look anything like Blue, August gone have to fight them niggas off them!

August stared at me for a minute before looking back at Blue.

"You coming back to my room or what?" He asked her.

"No. I got homework." She snatched away from him and left out with Perry and Noel.

"So why you here?" He asked.

"Yo A she called me." I said straight up.

"How she get your number anyway?!" He snapped. People started staring.

"Why you making a scene. You fucking other bitches anyway. Don't let me get to exposing." I told this nigga. I may be a country boy from the dirt roads of the Mississippi Delta but I ain't damn near weak. Ain't no nigga gone punk me down like a lil bitch.

"Expose me then! You don't know shit but what I tell you." He got in my face and I pushed him. That's when two men that were sitting with their girlfriends grabbed us both.

"You tripping over a female you don't even want?!" I snapped.

"Naw I'm tripping cause my roommate and potential homie trying to screw my girlfriend!" He snapped. The men had us on each side of the room.

"Mane get off me." I snatched away from the stranger and stormed out. I walked along the sidewalk thinking. I don't even like Blue like that!