Chapter 40

August POV

I watched as Blue named them all. They have beautiful names.

"Can I hold one?" I asked the doctor. He smiled and gave me some germ x. I grabbed Bianca first. She looks like a round chocolate chip.

"Hey baby girl." I cooed in her face. She looked up at me spitting. Ma grabbed Aubrey and Ace grabbed Carter.

"Ima call her red, because this baby as white as a snowflake." Ace laughed with my dad.

"Stop talking about my baby." Blue laughed. I looked back down at Bianca and smiled.

"Okay so while you two are at college, Ace, your dad, and I will keep them." Mom told me.

"I will come home everyday if I have to." Blue said.

"You ain't got to do that, Blue." Ace laughed.

"Naw cause ima do it too." I said.

"Hold up now. Y'all can't come home everyday." My mom said.

"Why not?" Blue and I said at the same time. Noel reached for Bianca. I gave her Bianca and got Aubrey from ma.

She looks like me when I was a baby. She's beautiful as hell.

"Hey my lil shorty." I smiled at her. She blinked her eyes open and stared at me.

"Don't spoil them August." Ma told me. Now she know I'm gone spoil the hell out of these lil girls.

"Take Carter." Ace said. I gave Aubrey to Blue and grabbed Carter. Now this child is different, yet beautiful.

"You white ma." I smiled at her. She squirmed in my arms as if she knew what I was saying.

"My lil red." I mumbled to myself. I'm in for it now.

*

*

*

"Waaaaaaaaaa!" I ran to the other room to Aubrey crying. She woke her sisters up and they started crying.

"What's wrong?" Ma came running down the stairs. We staying with her for a couple of weeks.

"I don't know." I cried because I ain't had sleep in three days.

"Not again." Blue grabbed Carter while mom got Bianca. I slumped down in the couch while holding Aubrey. I rocked her and myself.

Blue POV

I saw August was crying. Hell, I want to cry too!

"What did we get ourselves into?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Welcome to adult hood." His mom smirked.

"Stop crying." August wined more than the babies. Bianca was now sleep and so was Carter. Mrs. Alsina placed Bianca in her crib and I put Carter in hers.

"I'm going to bed." I told August.

"Don't leave me up B." He begged. He had dark bags under his eyes. He looked tired. I thought about it but sat back down. Even though he ain't been riding with me the full time I'm gone show him how loyal I am to his stupid ass.

"Good night you guys." Mrs. Alsina went back upstairs.

"You tired?" I asked an obvious question.

"Yea. This is so much work." He complained.

"You regret it?" I asked. He frowned slightly and looked down at a now sleep Aubrey. He placed her in her crib and looked up at me.

"I don't regret making them. I love them lil girls more than myself." He said.

"What about me?" I asked. He didn't say a thing. He simply looked down.

"Blue..."

"You know, I thought I could actually marry a rich boy like you. You was better off with Leslie." I shook my head.

"Blue, I swear I never meant to hurt you in any way, baby girl. I just-"

"You just wanted new pussy." I finished off for him.

"Blue don't say that. I just couldn't resist the temptation." He said.

"Well I'm not pregnant no more." I said. He looked confused.

"What that mean?" He asked.

"I'm gone try my best not to resist the temptation." I smirked and walked upstairs. That serves his stupid ass right.

----
I know it's short but I would like u all to give me more ideas for this story. I have my plot set out, but give me some juice to go with it!