Chapter 21

I love the way you keep them heels on

Hair ain't yours but it's paid for and it's real long

Show them tattoos when you switch it up

With your J's on

And you got ass so fat that I can't help but Feel On

And you keep it real when it comes to having sex

August POV

I watched Blue lean against the counter in this store in the mall. Her butt is fat! Them girls on my side of town wasn't damn near this thick! They believed in eating their fruits and vegetables. These girls on this side is strictly cornbread!

"You like this?" She asked. I was so drawn to her ass that I didn't notice her holding up a t shirt. We had decided to go get these matching t shirts that say RIP Mel and a picture.

"That's cool." I shrugged. She acting like this her brother or something. If Mel was here I bet he would like Blue because she a cool ass girl.

"You sure?" She turned her nose up at the shirt. The lady behind the counter giggled at Blue.

"Baby you ain't got to go all out." I kissed her big forehead ass.

"We'll get these." She paid the woman and we left.

"So about last night..." She blushed.

"You almost got yo ass beat last night." I said seriously.

"I was drunk." She said in her defense.

"I mean you was in there with them tight clothes on dancing on another nigga. And lord don't get me started on Noel." I said.

"Well it won't happen again." She eased her hand down to my crotch in front of everybody. I gripped her hand and moved it.

"You really doing this in public?" I asked.

"Fuck these folks." She smirked. I shook my head and we walked in Charlotte Russe.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Blue said before disappearing in the back.

"Captain save a hoe." I looked up and saw Leslie leaning against the rack in front of me.

"Save a hoe? The only hoe I saved was you." I turned my nose up at this disrespectful bitch.

"You calling me a hoe now?! The mother of our miscarried child?!" She said in disbelief. I just may pay a hit man to kill this annoying ass girl.

"Why every time I look up I see you?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe that's a sign." She smirked.

"Yea a sign I need to keep my ass at home." I mumbled.

"Why every time I look up I see you?" Blue walked up and asked the same question as me.

"Maybe you love me." Leslie blew a kiss at Blue.

"August I'm trying to stay sane." Blue said calmly.

"Come on bae before you get ratchet on these birds." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Cause you know I can get ugly in here." She added.

"You been ugly girl." Leslie laughed.

And for the first time Blue walked away from a fight.

"Why you got to be so disrespectful Les?" I asked her.

"Because you broke my heart August! You said you loved me!" Oh lord now she getting in her feelings.