Chapter 46

It ain't worth telling a lie
It ain't worth seeing you cry
It ain't worth ...that's why I'm right here begging you please don't go cause
It ain't worth killing a home
It ain't worth being alone
It ain't worth that's why I'm right here begging you please don't go baby

*There is a pic of Maggie*

August POV

I lied back on my bed and called Blue. The phone rung about three times before she answered.

"Talk." She answered. I laughed slightly. Why she so mean?

"Where you at?" I asked.

"André's house in Mississippi." She said as if I was nobody. I felt like a nobody.

"I got to holla at you bout some shit." I said.

"Talk to me now." She said.

"Naw dude. This ain't no telephone type conversation." I shook my head as if she could see me.

"Really A?" She wined.

"Yes B. I been tripping lately ma. You know I love you right?" I looked down at my three babies sleeping. They look so peaceful.

"Really A? You gone tell me some shit like that when I'm with my nigga?" She smacked her lips. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"Yo nigga? So you dating him now?" I said.

"You dating Leslie now?" She snapped.

"She carrying my son." I said. The line got quiet. Too quiet. I think I heard her sniffing.

"Blue..."

"So you got that bitch pregnant?" She said in a whisper.

"I swear I was bullshitting. I love you girl." I said.

"I love you too." She sniffed again.

"But I refuse to be hurt by you anymore." I could hear the crack in her voice signaling that she was about to cry.

"Please don't cry baby girl." I begged.

"You hurt me A. I would've did anything for you!" She cried out.

"I know I know! Just come back to Miami and let me love you right." I said. It got quiet once again.

Aubrey woke up and started crying. I quickly picked her up and started rocking her before she could wake the others.

"Which one of them is crying?" She asked.

"Aubrey. That's all she do!" I wined. I love my daughters but they are too stressful.

"Awww. Tell them that mommy love and miss them." Blue cooed.

"What about me?" I asked. She giggled lightly.

"You got a girlfriend. I got a boyfriend. So stop the bullshit oka." She said. I smirked at her smart mouth.

"Whatever girl. Just holla at me later because your kids giving me a headache." I laughed.

"K. Bye." She hung up.

Blue POV

"Who was that on the phone?" Sippi snuck up behind me in the living room.

"Baby daddy." I smiled at him. He just stared at me suspiciously.

"You ain't catching no feelings for him is it?" He asked.

"No..."

"So why you smiling and stuff after he called you all out your name?" He squinted his eyes. My smile faded slowly.