Chapter 7

August POV

After Blue and I little moment she been distant. I know something up with her and Noel with all them luggages in her car I just won't bring it up no more.

"Is everyone ready?" Mom asked excitedly. We were getting ready to go on that little cruise thing. Blue and Noel went to a hotel I'm assuming. Because they came back fully dressed. I saw the mark on her neck I left. She tried to cover it up with her bikini strap. She had this sexy polka dot bikini top and some high waist shorts.

I can only imagine what's under them. Thats just my luck. Leslie walked in looking good too. She had on this long floral dress and her ray bans.

"Mrs. Alsina do you have any sun screen?" Noel asked as we walked out the door.

"Yes sweetheart." My mom wrapped her arms around Noel. She is in love with these girls! We took my parents Limo to the spot. When we got there our yacht boat was sitting near the dock waiting.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Alsina." A man stepped off the boat. I'm guessing he's the one driving it. My parents started talking to the man. Us teenagers just got our luggages and boarded the boat. We walked through this door leading to a long hallway. It looked like a hotel hallway. There were rooms on each side.

"Wanna share a room?" I heard Noel ask Blue.

"You too old to be sharing rooms." Blue giggled.

"Sooooo." Noel whined.

"I got this room." Leslie said twisting the knob to the first door and walking in it.

"I guess I got the next room." I said.

"I got the one across from you." Noel said.

"I guess I got this one." Blue said referring to the room next to mine. We walked in our rooms. I dropped my luggages on the floor and walked over to the mini fridge.

Thank god dad restocked on snacks. I don't know what I would do without these. Soon as I plopped down on my bed a knock came to the door. Somebody just won't let me rest.

I walked over to the door and was surprised by who it was.

"Noel? Come in." I opened the door wider for her. She came in and made herself comfortable on my bed.

"So wassup?" I said with a confused look.

"You like my sister huh?" She said bluntly.

"She cool or whatever." I said scratching the back of my head. She gave me a nasty look.

"Just cool?! Boy admit it! You can't keep your eyes off her." She smirked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I guess." I mumbled.

"Just don't fuck with her feelings. She been through enough in her life and we don't need you trying to mess shit up." She said with a straight face. I really don't know how to reply. She is so mean!

"I got a girlfriend." I said.

"Fuck that. I saw you all on her in the hallway. You want her badder than you think. Just know if you hurt her you gone have to see me 'rich boy'." She said putting emphasis on rich boy.

All I could do was nod.

"Okay good. Well enjoy the trip." She smiled and walked out.

That girl is crazy. I can see that now. I should have listened to Blue when she told me that.

I leaned back onto the bed and let sleep take me over.

*

*