Chapter 11

I've been drinking, I've been drinking

I get filthy when that liquor get into me

I've been thinking, I've been thinking

Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby

I want you, na na

Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby

I want you, na na ❤

Blue POV

(Morning)

I stood outside of my house with August holding hands. He promised me he would go back home with me to see what Ace got up his sleeve.

"Girl you rocking this outfit." He mumbled in my ear sending shivers down my body.

All I wore was a long sleeved white v neck, bleached skinny jeans, and my Jordan's. I had my hair curled.

"It's nothing." I giggled. His hands roamed from my waist to my butt.

"Stop boy. We outside of my crib." I smirked.

"So. They probably be feeling on they girlfriends outside too." He laughed.

"Girlfriend?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yea. You are my girlfriend aren't you?"

"Well shit. I guess so." I shrugged.

"You guess so? Girl you better know so." He kissed me lips and bagged away. I laughed and walked into my home.

"Blue?" I heard him call from another room.

"Yea I brought my boyfriend with me." I said. A smile grew on August's face when I said boyfriend. I heard footsteps and Ace came out the living room.

The front door swung open and Noel and Colton walked in laughing.

"Wassup y'all." She said. Colton and August did this handshake.

"I see y'all grown up." Ace said.

"Been that." Noel said.

"Well I got somebody I want y'all to meet." He said. We all walked into the living room and saw a lady sitting on the couch. She was cute but who is she.

"This is Monica. Shes moving in with me. We're getting married." Ace smiled and kissed Monica.

Now this is some disrespectful shit. First of all how he gone bring another bitch in my mama's house and put us out?!

Then he getting married to the bitch and ain't even tell us he was dating her! Ace show me more and more everyday why I hate his ass.

"Fuck naw." Noel shook her head.

"Hey." The woman spoke. I noticed the bitch was wearing my mom's wedding ring.

"Ace I can't believe you!" I tried saying calmly.

"I got to move on. I can't stay stuck on Tina forever." He shrugged.

"At least get her out the house! Then you got her wearing my mama ring!" Noel began to cry. Colton wrapped his arms around her and took her out the house.

"Y'all some spoiled muthafuckas! Y'all hate to see a nigga happy!" Ace said. I can't believe he doing this.

"Give me my mama shit back!" I told the woman sternly.

"No." She said holding the ring close to her.

"I'm trying not to hurt nobody so don't make this hard." I said calmly. She looked from me to Ace.