Chapter 5

Lia POV

I sat on the stairs of my apartment. I know it's too late for a girl like me to be out but I don't care.

"Hey baby." I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Mike and his boys walking up the stairs.

"Leave me alone." I looked back down.

"Your period must be on with me?" He raised an eye brow. I wish he would leave me alone. We will never get back together! Do he not get that?!

"Why are you up here bothering me?" I frowned.

"Because I saw you walking with another nigga yesterday." His cheeks tightened.

"So! What that got to do with you?!"

"It got everything to do with me! You mines until I say so!" He grabbed me by my neck.

"Stop." I cried out. He let my neck go roughly. I coughed a couple times from choking.

"Die hoe." He said before walking away with his boys. I quickly ran into my apartment and lied next to my sleeping mom in her bed. I cuddled in close to her and began crying.

Blue POV

"Please Ace. This woman really likes me and wants us there." I begged.

"Ace you a party pooper." Noel said polishing her toes.

"Naw y'all just trying to get close to these rich folks." He said.

"Don't nobody want they shit." Noel frowned.

"Pleaseeee." I begged.

"Aite. I guess so. But don't expect me to stay long." He said. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I said. To my surprise his body stiffened at my touch. I pulled away slowly and looked at him.

"What's wrong with you?" Noel frowned at him.

"You smell and feel just like Tina." He said. Tina was our mom that passed. This made the situation even more awkward.

"Uhhh. Lets go get ready Noel." I grabbed her hand and lead her up the stairs.

"You better not mess up my toes." She snapped. I pulled her into my room and closed and locked the door.

"I'm scared of Ace." I finally said.

"You should be. You remind him of his dead wife." She said sitting on the bed.

"You think he would try something with me?" I asked.

"I don't know. Ace is confusing. But he did try Lia so I don't know." Noel humped her shoulders. I shook my head.

"You ready to meet the Alsinas?" I asked.

"Heck yea." She laughed and went to her room. I hopped in the shower and got out.

I put on a Miami Heat crop top, high waist bleached leggings, and my bred 11s. I put my Miami Heat beaning on top of my curly hair.

A few minutes later Noel came in fully dressed. She wore a plaid button down Ralph Lauren shirt, skinny jeans, and high top converse. Her long hair was in a ponytail.

"I can't believe you went for the basic look." I laughed.

Usually whatever Noel wears look like party clothes. I didn't even know she had descent clothes.

"Hoe don't play." She smirked.

"Noel! Blue! Come on!" Ace yelled from down stairs.

"I'm gone hit his ass before the night over with." Noel mumbled. I laughed at her comment. We walked down the stairs and met Ace at the front door.