Part 15

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Jungkook agreed?" Old Man spoke trying to make sure what he heard was right. I slowly nodded. "Yes."

He was shocked at the answer which I gave to his question. Even he didn't seem to believe it.

You people don't know! I had to put a lot of efforts in making him agree. I even accepted that shitty condition of his. I should be the one crying right now.

Old Man got into his senses after a while and flashed me a smile. "Good." He complimented which was of course not enough for the sacrifice I made. I nodded and made my way to Jennie. While I was passing through, all the people here were staring at me like I am a weirdo.

I sighed.

As soon as I reached to Jennie, I looked at her hoping that she would make a comment avoiding this awkward silence. But she stared at me for a while.

"Hey, why are you staring at me like that?" She didn't answer my question. And as I was about to speak again, she cut me off.

"Was that real?" She asked me. "What?" I asked her with my confused expression. "Did Jungkook really agree to go on missions with you?" She asked me clearly. I nodded indicating a yes. She blinked her eyes.

"Goodness." She uttered. "Don't behave like that." I looked away. "Jungkook never went on missions with anyone. He always goes alone. You are the first one he agreed to go on missions with." Her words took my attention.

I am the first one he agreed to? Should I be honoured right now? But it wasn't for free.

"Anyway, let's go. The class is done." I spoke avoiding the topic. She slowly nodded.

"Wait, I forgot. I have some work. You go first, I will be back soon." Jennie spoke while running away from here.

I watched her leave. "I guess I have to go alone." I uttered.

TIME SKIP...

I left the garden and started roaming around as usual cuz I have nothing better to do in the dorm except sitting alone. Why not just take a fresh breathe of air here.

Out of a sudden, a thought stroke me.

Taehyung! It's been a while since I saw him. I wonder where he is. I want to meet him again. And without a warning, my attention slowly shifted to a man who was walking towards me.

Wait, he is...

"Taehyung?" A smile appeared on my face. Without wasting anytime, I put forward my steps towards him. His attention diverted to me as I went and stood in his way. "Y/n!" He seemed to recognize me.