Part 29

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Hey, w-why are locking the door?" I managed to speak as you took back steps. He slowly turned around and smirked.

"Because..."

I gulped.

"Don't expect too much, I just need to talk." I scoffed at his sentence. "Who is expecting what!" I spoke as I glared at me.

He slowly walked towards me. He came and stood in front of me. Way too close. I remembered the kiss...

"W-What do you want?" I stammered yet spoke. "Answer my questions." He spoke with a serious tone. "Why did you go into the direction of that place?" Jungkook questioned. "I-I heard a loud voice of a woman shouting. And then...I saw a colorful butterfly going in that way." I spoke but I didn't mention about that boy appearing in all pink flare. He is...mysterious.

"So now, they are using such tricks huh!" Jungkook spoke under his breath but I managed to hear it. He slowly looked at me.

"If you still want to live, don't go over there ever again." He gave a real serious warning. I nodded.

"Anyways, that Namjoon guy...he left you alone in the middle of that dark and dangerous place yet you chose him. I was right... you have a really bad taste in men." He spoke as he leaned towards me.

I scoffed. "What do you mean? We just got separated due to that dark place. He never intended to leave me. Don't keep false blame on such a nice guy and he is better than you." I spoke as I glared at Jungkook. How dare this guy talk like this about my Mr. Dimple!!!

"Now, get out." I said as I pushed him. I opened the locked door and threw this guy out. I instantly pulled Jennie in who was trying to listen to our conversation secretly. And I slammed the door right in front of his face.

"Hey, Y/n. Where were you all this while?" Jennie asked me as soon as I closed the door. As I was about to answer, she cut me off. "Well, of course. You must be with Jungkook. That's expected. Waste of asking." She spoke as she made her way to her bed.

"I- didn't say anything yet." I whispered to myself. Anyways, it would be better if she doesn't know about it.

With that, even I made my way and jumped on my bed.

Jennie switched off the lights and drove to sleep! While I was thinking about...him, Jungkook!

"That two faced annoying Jerk, how dare he act like nothing happened after stealing my first kiss!"