Part 34

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

A hand pulled me, out of Jungkook's grip. My back hit a hard chest. I looked up to see...Jimin. "What were you trying to say?" Jimin spoke as his gaze darkened. Jungkook stood straight and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Just something about your unchangeable black marks of your life." Jungkook spoke as he smirked. Jimin looked dangerous after hearing his words. "Close that mouth of yours before I cease it with blood." He threatened Jungkook.

"Is that so then why don't you go ahead?" Jungkook added fuel to the fire.

They glared at each other with their frightening glares. They seem like they are gonna fight now. I looked at both of them. What should I do now?

Fuming flares were radiating out of their body. At this rate, out of the three of us...only two of us will get out of the cave. Their eye color changed. Are they really serious on fighting now? And I can't believe that just those words from Jungkook can make a calm person like Jimin turn into such a furious state.

They were about to get on it. "Stop it." I held Jimin's hand and looked ar Jungkook. "I am not here to watch you both fight. I just came here to make you both join a group. Don't take it to such extent." I spoke sternly. Their eyes turned back to normal.

Jungkook chuckled. "Give up. The guy behind you would never do it." Jungkook spoke making Jimin lose his nerve. "Y/n..." I slowly turned to Jimin as soon as he called my name.

"I will join the group." Jimin's words shocked me a bit. Jungkook showed no emotion just kept staring at Jimin with a serious face. Jimin's hands clenched. "Let's go." He spoke with no energy left in his voice. I slowly nodded at Jimin's voice.

We turned around to leave this cave, leaving Jungkook alone. But at the corner of my eyes, I could be Jungkook smirking as he looked down. "Interesting." I heard him murmur to himself.

Jimin and I left from that place.

AFTER A WHILE....

Jimin and I kept walking without stopping anywhere. He didn't utter a single word till now, and he didn't even get out of that mood. I wonder what happened to him before. I recalled what Jungkook said.

Jimin's unchangeable black marks in his life...huh? I really wonder what happened in his life.

Suddenly, Jimin stopped walking. I instantly stopped. Jimin slowly turned back to look at me. He looked really sad. I never saw him like this, he smiles no matter what. But now...