Part 9

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot"

"You are hot"

《Hope you like this chapter》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Ah, Jungkook...that perverted dickhead." I spoke out.

"Perverted dickhead huh?!"

Suddenly, someone spoke making me startle. That voice, my eyes widened.

I slowly turned around to see

Jungkook?

What the hell is he doing here? This is the moment when I realised that I am screwed. I slowly turned back to my original position.

Suddenly, Jungkook spoke.

"Am I the perverted dickhead whom you are speaking about?" He said while coming towards me.

Save me, someone.

He came and stood in front of me. I watched his face turn into a dark gaze which made me gulp.

He leaned towards me with his hands in his pocket.

"I wanna see...how much of a perverted dickhead I am." He said while bringing his hands closer to me.

As his hands were about to touch my body...

"Y/n, are you here?" Jennie is here. I shifted my gaze to see her who was coming towards me. Finally.

I quickly turned around towards this pervert. But to my shock... Jungkook, he disappeared again!

Why does he appear when I am alone and disappear whenever someone comes? Weird guy.

"Where were you all this time?" I raised my voice at her.

"All this time? I just left for fuckin' 5 mins." She defended herself. But little did she know that in this fuckin' 5 mins, a lot happened!

"Well anyway, can we go now?" She nodded.

With that, we started going towards the palace.

As we were on our way.

"Jungly."

"It's Jennie! Why the hell are you spoiling my name-" I didn't let her complete sentence and spoke.

"Do you know Jungkook?" She stopped in her tracks.

I slowly looked at her.

"Why? Did I say something wron-" She cut me off.

"Stay away from him!" She said seriously.

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"Do you know something? There are a few people here whom you should completely avoid. And Jungkook is on the top of that list." I was stunned.