Part 49

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

I went closer and hugged him as I closed my eyes to sleep.

"Hey, my heart forgets to beat the moment I see you too, Jungkook." I spoke softly.

I checked the time before drifting off to sleep. It was 3:10 AM.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

I slowly opened my eyes and time was 3:15 AM. I felt like I heard Y/n say...

"Hey, my heart forgets to beat the moment I see you too, Jungkook."

Did she really say that or is it just my imagination?

I looked at her small self sleeping peacefully as she hugged me tight. And right that moment, I saw her eyes which slowly opened themselves.

"J-Jungkook..." She stuttered.

Y/N P.O.V...

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a gaze on me and found Jungkook staring at me.

"J-Jungkook..." He didn't grant me the time to complete my words and flipped me in an instant. And in seconds, I found his body which hovered above me.

"Hey, did you really...say those words just now?" Jungkook asked doubtfully yet he seemed to be excited and nervous at the same time. I could see a lot of emotions in his face for the first time.

His presence demanded an answer.

I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes.

He pinned my hands to the bed not letting me move before I answer. He anticipated for my answer so eagerly.

I turned my head and glanced over my shoulder every now and then, I failed to hide my shy face because of the tension he created. It grew more as I felt his thighs against mine.

His smooth skin was glittering due to the moonlight embracing him. My heart raced as his intense gaze drowned me into a different world.

"Well..." I couldn't bring myself to continue speaking because he is way too close. I think my fever's back cuz I feel so hot!

All of a sudden, we heard a loud noise from down the stairs.

Jungkook got alert and rushed down the stairs but he took a last glance at me before leaving.

I loosened my body which was still all this while.

I felt a bit bad for not being able to answer his question when he wanted to get the answer so badly but I don't think I have enough courage to tell him that.