Part 39

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

I...saved Yoongi. I had an absolute moment was relief.

I turned my gaze to look at Jungkook whose cold look didn't disappear from his face and stood there calmly. Jungkook tried to make me realise it.

I slowly looked at Yoongi who had no breath, no heartbeat and his neck was bruised. Tears filled my eyes.

"He's dead." Jungkook uttered.

My body was shaking while tears kept flowing.

"Why did you do it, Jungkook?" He just stared at me without replying. "Isn't that our mission? Were you planning to abandon it?" My fists clenched as I knew he made sense.

It's not Jungkook's fault. He just did what was told to. But...

Yoongi is never gonna forgive me. Despite knowing his situation, I couldn't do anything. I tried my best to stop my tears.

"Don't develop feelings towards your target. You will regret it." He spoke with a low voice as he turned around to leave.

By this time, Namjoon and the others reached here.

"So, he is dead." Namjoon spoke with no emotions.

"Let's go now, our mission is done." J-hope spoke with no interest.

Y/n, don't get distracted. You are just doing your job. I tried to convince myself with these thoughts.

"Y/n, your wings..." Jimin noticed and made me realise the fact that my wings actually came out.

"They are in pure white. Y/n, you are an Angel." Taehyung confirmed making me smile. So...

I turned out to be an Angel.

"Min Yoongi probably reached Helven by now. I will take care of this body." Jimin spoke making me realise the current situation.

I slowly nodded feeling scared on how Yoongi would react now that he will find out that I was here to kill him.

Taehyung, I and the others left from here and Jimin went to take care of his body while Jungkook already left.