Part 26

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Without a warning, I heard some noises. I slowly went in that direction to see what it was. My eyes widened automatically when someone pulled me into a cave. My back hit the wall.

I slowly looked up to see who that person was.

It was...the Indigo haired person who helped in the ship before Jungkook arrived.

I didn't clearly observe but now that I see...he is so hot!

My eyes widened as my eyes went down from his face to his body. He is half naked. He didn't wear his white shirt. Look at those abs and his biceps, why is he so sexy? And his wet Indigo hair gave him a hot look. Look at his perfect jawline, does he wish to make girls horny? 

Couldn't notice but he is so close to me...close enough for me to feel his hot breath touching my skin. 

"So we meet again." He spoke while giving me his beautiful smile which melt my heart in seconds. His mischievous sexy look changed into a cute baby's smile.  

"I think I need to introduce myself first." I made eye contact with him as soon as he spoke. "I am Kim Namjoon." He spoke as he showed me his dimples. How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time? He seemed to have caught me staring at him and his abs.

He slowly leaned towards leaving an inch gap between his and my lips. "If you like what you are seeing right now, I can show it to you everyday personally." My face turned into a ripened tomato. His body is so close to mine. Mr. Dimple, you shouldn't torture girls like this.

"Well, you still didn't give me your beautiful name, pretty lady." He asked a question with his sweet words. "It's Y/n." I replied. He smiled and spoke, "Your name is as beautiful as you." He just made me add his name to my crush list. Why am I meeting all these gorgeous guys at once? I guess this is a blessing.

He slowly backed away. 

"Well, sorry for dragging you here all of a sudden, but do me a small favor." I snapped out of my thoughts. "Favor?" He nodded. "Can you please bring me my shirt which is lying on that rock outside this cave? Since I can't go out like this." I slowly nodded as soon as he finished. 

I quickly went out of the cave and lifted the shirt which was lying on the rock. Because of this shirt, I got to see a spectacular view of Mr. Dimple's abs and biceps. This shirt is a lucky charm. Ah, I seriously sound like a sick pervert. 

I quickly took it to Namjoon. I slowly handed it to him. "Thank you." He thanked me politely. I slowly nodded. "Are you gonna watch me change my clothes?" He said as he smirked. He slowly walked towards me. "Well, I don't mind you watching it." He whispered into my ear. I could feel my face burning.