Part 11

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Y/n and Jungkook." His words dropped me into a shocked state.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing...

Jungkook.

Our eyes took seconds to meet each other. I couldn't even blink because of how shocked I was. His eyes should absolute coldness as usual.

So, is this guy my partner now? I guess, I did something wrong in my previous life cuz the punishment is too much. These thoughts took over my mind.

"Jungkook, don't you know the timings? Why are late?!" Old Man shouted as he threw the papers with complete anger shown in his eyes.

I slowly turned to Jungkook, let alone being bothered me...he didn't even pay attention to what Old Man was saying.

He is way too rude.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" Old Man shouted again trying to get his attention. Jungkook didn't bother to take a look.

"Jungkook, your partner is Y/n." The In-charge of heaven spoke.

Jungkook's gaze slowly turned to me. I could see him smirk. Such a creep!!

"Come to my room after this." Old Man said to Jungkook and left from here. Jungkook didn't bother as usual. His actions managed to make me sigh.

The class continued. It was boring not to mention. Jungkook slowly got up and left from here. But no one tried to complain.

"That's it for today. Your missions are going to start soon." The Incharge of Heaven left from here after informing.

Jennie and I got out of the classroom. She slowly looked at me.

"I really don't know how I should pity you now." Jennie said while looking at me. I remembered about my partner. I kept my head down.

"I am sure, I will die." I blinked my eyes.

Jennie sighed.

"Well anyways, to set your mood right I am gonna show you an interesting place." Jennie showed enthusiasm.

I slowly looked at her.

AFTER A WHILE...

Jennie took me to the place she had mentioned. I just followed her without complaining.

"Here we are." Jennie said as she stopped walking. I slowly moved to her side and looked at the view.

I gasped as I caught Jennie's hand. There is no ground seen after a few inches. The place infront was covered with clouds. If someone falls into those clouds, there is 0% of survival.