Part 17

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Before this handsome man could speak, I disappeared along with this masked man. Teleportation again!

We reached to an alley in a second. This masked man left his grip on me. I got down and slowly looked at him.

He removed his mask. I was able to look at his face now.

It was.....Jungkook.

Here comes my death as he looked really angry. I really don't have an excuse now. I flashed an awkward smile at him which soon disappeared because of his demonic glare.

He calmed himself down.

Thank god, he knows how to maintain his posture. He isn't too bad, I guess. Suddenly, he threw me down and my butt hit the ground. I groaned due to the pain.

I instantly glared at him and spoke...

"Have you gone crazy?" He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me. "Isn't it you who is crazy?" I scoffed at his sentence. This guy is good at getting on my nerves. Did he take any lessons on how to be mean? I am sure he did.

"And do you want to stay here?" Jungkook spoke as he was ready to leave from this place. I took a deep breathe. "Wait for me." I spoke as I got up.

We left from this place together. I wonder when I will be able to come to earth again. He lifted me up as before. His wings grew slowly and he flew.

We reached to helven faster than before. Wait, do I have to climb onto him whenever I want to go to earth? No way!

I need to find a way for my wings to come out.

I slowly got down from his arms. And ran towards my room without taking a single glance at him.

I stopped running as soon as I saw the dorms. I leaned against a wall to catch my breath.

As I was about to go to my dorm. Jennie ran towards me.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked her. "W-where did you go so late at night?" She questioned me while catching her breath. I don't think I should tell her about this now. I will just tell her later.

"Nowhere, I was just roaming. Anyways, let's go. I am tired." Saying that I dragged her to our dorm.

NEXT MORNING...

I had a good sleep after a long and tiring day. I stretched my arms as I sat on my bed. I guess I slept a bit more today. It's 9:00 AM.

"Y/N..." I heard someone shout my name. I opened my eyes to look at Jennie running towards me. "Hey, what happened? Why are you in a hurry?" I spoke as I removed the blanket over me. I got out of my bed.