Part 44

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"You asked me to not show up infront of you again but why is it too hard for me, Y/n?" Jungkook spoke as he turned his head to look at me. He managed to bring tears in my eyes which the pain failed to do.

He became serious casting his feelings aside.

"Allow me to save you this time, I won't show up again." Jungkook uttered as he turned to those wolves.

Though I was the one who asked him to not show up infront of me again, his words still hurt.

He placed me down carefully on the ground and asked me to go and stand back of him. I obeyed him without a word.

As I started walking, a sudden overwhelming power stroke every corner of my vein. I slowly turned around just to shock myself with the view I got.

Those wolves structure was being changed. They got bigger in size and stood on two legs. Their teeth and nails grew longer and sharper. Creepy black air surrounded those wolves. It's like they became monsters in a second.

I started trembling at the sight of them.

In an instant, one of those wolves jumped onto Jungkook giving him a deep scratch with its claws. Blood dripped from his wound, it flowed endlessly while the other wolves were getting ready to hurt him again.

Giving no time, another bulky wolf jumped onto Jungkook gravely injuring him. It hurt Jungkook's arm. By now, he had a lot of scratches on him and his shirt was half ripped. Deciding to give him a last attack and end the fight, five of the wolves gathered up and were ready to attack Jungkook at any moment altogether.

They jumped at once leaving no time making me close my eyes as I couldn't bear to see anymore of him getting hurt.

I slowly opened because of the silent atmosphere the next moment.

My eyes widened.

Each wolf was cut into a lot of pieces and this place was covered in blood. I turned my gaze to Jungkook was standing there calmly. Exactly what is this guy made of, those deadly looking beasts were dead just by a mere glare of his?

But this was not the end. Wolves, a lot of them appeared in this room out of no where. And this time, the current wolves emitted more power than the previous ones.

In a second, my attention was diverted to the red light which was surrounding Jungkook. The floor cracked in a second and turned into small pieces due to the excessive power flowing out of him. I was losing my balance because of this cracked floor.