Part 50

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Calm down, I am here." Tears which were being held down by my heart flowed at that instant.

"I told you that I would never leave your side no matter what."

His voice, his words and his embrace are all that is needed to calm the darkness, sadness and loneliness in me at that moment.

He is all that my heart needed to survive.

I closed my eyes trying to get myself to calm down completely.

It's a relief that he's back.

I wrapped my arms around him.

AFTER A WHILE...

After I calmed down, we decided to leave that place and return to the house. So, we were currently on our way.

And here I am dying in embarrassment. I thanked God as Jungkook is walking ahead of me with me behind his back otherwise I would have been dead internally if I had to look into his eye directly in the situation I am in.

Did I overreact to an extent that I was about to destroy a whole city for Jungkook? I must gave gone crazy. Now, what will he think about me?

Will he think of me as another girl who is madly in love with him?

And I don't even know whether he likes back. Though he said some cheesy stuff to me but those all are normal given to the fact that he's a serious flirt.

What if he starts avoiding me now just like he does to the other girls who like him?

I am gonna go crazy at this rate.

Being indulged in my thoughts, I didn't realise that Jungkook stopped in his tracks and I bumped into his back. I ended up hurting my nose for no reason.

"Day dreaming in the middle of the road, some people never change." He spoke as if I am hopeless.

And I am in no position to talk back. I glanced over shoulders avoiding his face.

"Anyways, what's expected from a person who was about to destroy a whole city just because of some stupid stuff told by a random person?" He clearly mocked me.

Is he purposely trying to get on my nerves? Can't believe I am in love with such a jerk!

"But seriously, how did you even believe when he said that he killed me?" I slowly looked at him as he finished his words.