Part 27

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

All the three of them came and stood infront of me after dealing with those wolves. "Thanks for helping me." I thanked them. Namjoon and Jimin smiled at me while Jungkook showed no emotion as usual.

And suddenly...

"Let's go now, Y/n." Three of them spoke at the same time as they put their hands forward for me. They looked at each other sternly. I blinked my eyes while looking at them.

"Since, I am her partner...she should be coming with me." Jungkook spoke with a demanding voice. "Well, she came with me all the way here. So, we should together now." Namjoon spoke calmly, "Leaving these two, I think you would better come with me." Jimin spoke as he winked at me.

I awkwardly smiled. "Choose one, Y/n." Jimin spoke. They all gave me death glares as if they are gonna kill me if I don't choose them. Please don't kill me, I want to live for longer years.

"I think...I should go with-" The power of their death glares increased making me stop speaking. At least let me speak, you handsome monkeys. "I will go with Namjoon since I came with him in the first place." I managed to speak under their demonic glares. 

"I guess there is no choice. But will meet you again, little flower." Jimin said with a disappointed face but still he winked at me. Little flower? I have no words right now. And then he disappeared from here. Jungkook just glared at me. "Okay, Y/n...let's go." Namjoon spoke. I slowly nodded.

And followed him. I slowly turned to look at Jungkook. He wasn't there anymore. "I guess he left." I whispered under my breath.

We walked for a while. But we still didn't cross this place. It was so dark, I literally can't see anything. I really can't see anything now, not even Namjoon. "Namjoon? Are you there?" I spoke a bit loudly for him to hear my voice. But there was no response. "Hey, Namjoon?..." But still there was no response. "Namjoon..." And that's it no response. I got to know that I got separated from Namjoon. Ah, this is crazy. I don't know the route and also, I can't see anything. It's so dark.

What should I do now?!

Suddenly, I heard a very high pitched voice. It was a woman's voice. I flinched at the sudden sound. The atmosphere became silent at once. I slowly turned around but saw no one there. The moon came out of those clouds giving a dim light passing through those trees and giving a small view of my surroundings. There was no one there. I turned back. As soon as I turned back, I saw a black figure in front of me.

My eyes widened. Her face was dripping of blood. And was deep full of cracks. Her eye was taken out and that eye part was full of white fluid dripping drop by drop on her face. Her teeth were black and lips were swollen and a large purple scar near her lip. I covered my mouth with my hands mouth preventing myself from shouting. 

I started moving back. My heartbeat rose due to fear. And suddenly, I heard someone whisper into my ear with a high pitched voice. 

"Welcome to the cursed land, and you will be part of it...soon."

My eyes went wider at that voice. I shouted on top of my lungs as I started running from there. I ran faster than I could ever. Those scenes and those voices were still echoing in mind. I didn't have the courage to look at back. I felt like they were still chasing me. I increased my pace with tears falling back due to the wind.

Suddenly, I slipped as I stepped on a rock and I fell down. And as I was about to get up,  a hand caught my leg. I quickly looked at it. It was that black figure again. My breath and tears increased because of the fear. "You are gonna be part of us soon." The voice echoed in my head again. I caught my head.

Her longs poisonous nails were about to touch my neck. I closed my eyes losing the power to move my body due to my shivering self.

A loud sound of flame was heard. I slowly opened my eyes to look at the flame surrounding me. All I could see is flame around me nothing else. And there I saw a walking figure between those flames.

It was.....Jungkook

I couldn't hide my eyes nor my shivering self. I looked at his figure with teary eyes. 

He bent to my level and hugged me without leaving a second. 

He didn't speak anything but his warm figure was enough to convince me that he was trying to comfort me.

And suddenly...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Please follow me, guys. Don't forget to vote. And comment below to let me know whether the chapter was boring or not.