Part 54

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Did he just call me his future wife?

My cheeks became hot.

Did he just propose to me?

I bit my lip. This man won't let me be angry on him atleast for a while.

Why in the hell did I even fall in love with him? If not for that one reason, I would have murdered him already.

I managed to get those thoughts out of my head and made my way to the office as the others might get a wrong idea if I stay here anymore.

Having shyness and annoyance mixed up in my face, I went back and sat on the couch preparing myself to bear all the nonsense they will speak.

"So, Jungkook. Are you working somewhere? And what about your parents?" This old man started asking stuff as expected.

While Jungkook didn't bother to answer anything on top of that, he seemed a bit annoyed.

"What's your age and which course-" Jungkook got up from his place interrupting her grand father from speaking.

"I am sorry, sir. I have some work to finish. And I think we shouldn't have any misunderstandings..." We listened to Jungkook as he continued.

"I have no intentions in marrying your grand daughter. Please refrain yourself from having such thoughts. We are actually not here to satisfy the likes of your grand daughter but to warn you of the danger. Don't forget that you are old, sir. And you have a lot of burden on your shoulders. I am afraid you can't just go on for too long." Jungkook sounded really serious and succeeded in getting the thoughts of this old man.

"Now, then. Excuse us." With that being said, he walked away from here and not willing to spend any more of our time here, we followed him.

We got out of this company and were on the way to our house.

It was so silent as if there's gonna be a natural disaster soon.

Keeping up the same silent atmosphere, we reached to our house.

I spent the rest of my day lying down on my bed after we came back. I went down only to have my dinner and as expected the dinner session always ended with silence.

It was already my bed time so I tried to slip away from there but unfortunately Leo hindered my plans.

"Y/n..." He called out my name when I was just about to slip away. I sighed as I knew that it wouldn't be possible now.

I slowly turned to him.

"Where am I going to sleep?" He got up from the couch.

Yeah, I didn't think about that. There are only 8 bedrooms in this house and we didn't think about having a 9th member so, we didn't bother to make an additional room.

"Well..." I turned to Jungkook and smiled at him.

"Please let Leo sleep in your room." I requested him but got rejected in one second. "No."

I scoffed at his behaviour. Such a cold guy.

And I don't think I'll have a different answer if I ask the other members.

"I guess we have no choice. Sleep in my room with me, Leo." I had no choice left other than that.

Leo smiled. "Yep, I'll sleep in your roo-" Leo was interrupted.

"No!" All of them said the same thing.

I blinked my eyes trying to understand what they mean.

"You!" I looked at Jungkook as he pointed his finger at Leo.

"Come sleep in my room." He finished as he dragged Leo to his room. "Y/n, good night." Leo wished with a flustered face who was still trying to process Jungkook's actions.

"Y-Yeah, good night, I guess." I waved at him.

NEXT MORNING...

Y/N P.O.V...

I woke up pretty early today and felt refreshed.

As soon as I was done with my morning routine, I headed down the stairs and got greeted by Jin and the others. And looks like, Jungkook and Leo still didn't wake up.

I am sure they had a chaotic and frightful night.

"Y/n, breakfast is ready." Jin threw a warm smile.

"I am really thankful but I have somewhere to go now." I said as I started hurrying. "Where are you going?" Jimin spoke as he placed a bread piece in his mouth.

"I forgot my bag in Ria's company yesterday. I am gonna go and get it now." I explained as I wore my shoes. "Want me to go with you?" Jimin suggested.

"No, I will be back soon." I excited from the house after saying that.

It took me a couple of minutes to reach to the company and I didn't waste any time as soon as I got into the company.

I went straight to the top floor as I expected to leave my bag in the restroom.

And as expected, I found my bag in the restroom.

What a dumb of a person I am to leave my bag at a place like this.

I made my way out before anyone recognizes and finds out that I am here. The main aim of mine is to completely avoid Ria if she is here.

As I was about to leave from there, I heard a familiar voice from a room.

Unintentionally, I managed to hear the words of this person.

"I think it's time to kill Ria's grand father. I shouldn't waste anymore of my time."

My eyes widened as I heard her words. So, this woman is the one who is being a threat to Ria's grand father?

I peeked inside hoping to get a clear view of this woman's face. I saw her keeping her phone inside her back as she carefully scanned this place hoping that no one heard her.

As she turned to side, I was able to see her face clearly.

My eyes widened as soon as I saw her face.

I covered my mouth with my hand as I stepped back.

That woman...

It was...Lila, Ria's friend.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Double update ;)

Please follow me if you like this story, this is my profile 👉 haru__bts (click on it and follow)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part.