Part 31

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

                                                    "You are hot

                                                    "You are hot."

                                          《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Who are you going to go with this time?" Jungkook spoke as he glared at me.

I regret coming here.

I looked at all the three of them who were glaring at me just like before. They are making me feel like I am about to commit a crime. "Don't waste my time." Jungkook demanded. No one asked you to be here and waste your time.

I sighed.

"I wanna go by myself. You guys don't need to bother yourselves in taking me to my dorm. So, don't follow me! I am warning you all, I don't want to see you all following me." I spoke as I glared at them.

"But Y/n, you don't know the way." Jimin spoke with a worried voice. "It's okay, I will figure something out. But I seriously don't want you people to bother." I said as I pointed out my finger at each of them.

With that, I left from there.

AFTER A WHILE....

I turned around checking out the place because I am...lost again! I sighed. "Ahh, why am I so unlucky?" I spoke as I ruffled my hair in frustration. Now, where should I go? It's freakin' midnight.

And I hate to be alone in the dark. It's so dark. But I am glad that those boys aren't following me. I don't want their problem adding to my rest of the ones. Like why the hell are they fighting to drop me. Do I look like a small kid? Men are so crazy on both Earth and here.

I slowly started walking hoping to find some kind person who can help me.

I walked for a while and I could see my overwhelming bad luck. I don't wanna be lost in this huge place. It's just a training place. I wonder how huge the real Regnum of Helven outside this training place is.

As I was walking, I finally found a dorm room. There was only one here. But I am glad there is atleast one. I can ask the help from the person in this room.

I slowly knocked onto the door. But heard no one. And then I tried to open the door but to my surprise it was open. I slowly went inside and closed the door silently trying not to startle anyone if they are sleeping. The room was very dark. It had no hint of light.

I slowly walked in absolutely trying not to make any foot noise. I think someone might really mistake me as a thief right now. I can't afford it to happen. I just came here to ask help.