Part 22

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

      "You are hot."

         《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Sehun got down and leaned against his bike. We stood behind few trees and observed him just like before. I saw a girl going towards Sehun.

As soon as he saw her, he stood straight and smiled at her. She increased her pace to move towards him. She quickly made her way and stood infront of him.

They moved closer to each other. The next thing they did surprised or should I say shocked me.

They kissed each other.

My fists clenched. This is...I can't believe it. Sehun, he isn't like that. I took a few steps back.  Jungkook looked at my tear flowing from my left eye. I looked down trying to hide my teary face. Sehun was never like this.

Did I like this kind of guy all this while?

"You..." I looked at Jungkook as soon as he spoke. He slowly turned to me. "Stop crying..." He continued. Is he trying to console me?

"Stop crying, you look ugly." He spoke as he turned to watch those two again. Huh?

Did this guy just...?

He made my mind have an instant urge to kill him on the spot. Can't he just be nice to someone who is hurt? Calm down, it's not the time to get angry now. We should just think of a way now.

I slowly turned to look at that girl and Sehun. I never knew he was like this. It's funny how I wasted my 6 years on him. It's such a waste.

Sehun, I would never let you destroy the life of my friend. You will pay for this.

"If you are done staring, shall we go?" I looked at Jungkook who spoke to me with no interest. Will this guy ever learn to be nice to a person? I sighed knowing that I am assuming the impossible.

As we were about to go from there, we saw Sehun leaving from there alone without his so called girlfriend. I don't know why but Jungkook still seemed to follow Sehun. And having no choice left, I followed Jungkook.

I don't know where this guy is going, but it's way too far. And now I am glad that Jungkook is great at teleportation. Otherwise we would have died if we continue to go after this guy.

AFTER A WHILE....

After going around the whole city, Sehun stopped infront of a club. Is he here to party now? Seriously, doesn't he have any other work to do?

As soon as Sehun got there, some people approached him. He hugged all of them and they went into the club together.

We carefully followed him inside making sure to not lose track of him. They went inside a VIP suite. We slowly sneaked in behind them and found a best place to hide to listen to their conversation.