Part 51

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Leo." I came with it as soon as it stroke my mind.

"Leo, it means lion. It's a strong creature." He had no expression on his face. "You...don't like it?" I asked him after observing his expressionless face.

"Leo. I like it." I was amazed to see his smile as he finished. He had a soothing and lively smile. For some reason, I was glad to see him smile.

"I am glad." I returned a warm smile.

Little did I know, our encounter was going to make a lot of events take turn in the future.

"What's your name?" He asked softly. "Ah, I am Y/n." He was quiet after hearing my name.

Out of nowhere, he showed me a very wide smile.

"Y/n, I like your name." So adorable.

"I know. Some guys really love my name." I said remembering Jimin and the others.

"Who are they?" He asked with a clueless face. "Well, there are some guys in my group. They are not bad but they are the most weird, idiotic, stupid, brainless birds, flirty jerks at times. They are monsters with handsome faces. It would be better if you avoid them especially Jeon Jungkook." I spoke the truth.

"Alright." He agreed.

AFTER A WHILE...

I got out of that mountain and made my way to Regnum of Helven. Leo came along with me.

As soon as we reached there, I took Leo to Old man.

And luckily, I found Old man in his office.

"Y/n, what brings you here? Didn't you guys go on a mission-" He stopped speaking as he saw Leo standing beside me.

It's like he was frozen or something.

"Old man?" I called out to him.

"Who is he beside you?" He questioned me ignoring my words. "Ah, he is Leo. I found him on the mountain." I explained. Old man didn't speak for a while.

"I don't think he's a student of Helven." Old man was suspicious. "I don't know about it. But will you let him stay here? He can stay with me and join my group. We'll take him to missions and let him adapt to this place." I tried to convince him.

Old man thought about it for a while.

"Alright. I don't wanna see any suspicions from others." He made me smile. "Roger. I'll take care of that." Saying those words, I left from here with Leo.