Part 52

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

(REMINDER :- There's a little mature content in this chapter. Be careful if anyone's uncomfortable with it)

Y/N P.O.V...

Adding to my surprise again, she came and stood infront of Jungkook while he lazily looked at her.

"Hey, you..." She pointed out her finger at Jungkook making him raise an eyebrow.

"Be my boyfriend." She uttered.

I blinked my eyes not being able to process the situation I am in.

Did she just ask Jungkook to be her boyfriend?

Proposing to a stranger, is she nuts?

"I don't know you, Miss." Jungkook had the same expression as before. "That's not a problem, you can get to know me later. Just be my boyfriend." This crazy woman can't be more stupid.

Jungkook surprisingly turned to me and I could see his amused face by seeing my expression.

I glared at him trying to warn him ahead.

"We'll see," are the words which came out of his mouth.

Both me and that crazy woman were left clueless.

Is that a yes or no?

"You mean that we should get to know each other first?" This woman sounded doubtful. "Mhm." Jungkook replied as he showed her a smile.

Did he ever show me a smile up until now?

Old man, I am sorry. At this rate, I am gonna murder your son and go to hell!

"Well then. I am Ria. Nice to meet you. And what's your name?" I could already feel her being comfortable with him. She slowly forwarded her hand to shake hands with him.

And he gladly took it. "It's Jungkook." He replied with a smile. This damned jerk, I am surely murder you one fine day. I boiled with anger just like a volcano which could burst at any time.

"These are my friends. Erik and Lila." She introduced her friends which definitely wasn't necessary.

"Wanna come over, tonight? We are gonna have a few shots at my home. And we can get to know each other more that way." She threw a wink at him.

I think I am gonna ask Old man's permission to kill her tonight. Before answering, Jungkook looked at me again. Is he playing with me right now?

He smirked.