Part 55

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

I covered my mouth with my hand as I stepped back.

That woman...

It was...Lila, Ria's friend.

Staying there for a while, I managed to hear her words for a while.

But I couldn't believe it for a while. She seemed so good and calm, can't believe that she is the one who is trying to kill Ria's grand father even though she is her friend.

I started running from here as I saw her getting out of this room.

Being quick, I left from here before she could notice my presence.

If I go to Jungkook and the others to tell this, will they believe me? They definitely won't believe that Lila is the one trying to kill the old man.

Without realising, I bumped into a person accidentally near the elevator.

I looked up to see a person staring at me. He was...

Jungkook!

"What are you doing here?" I dropped a question as soon as I saw him. "I came to see what trouble you are gonna bring today." He said bluntly.

"What do you mean by trouble?" He was offending even at this moment.

"You always get into trouble almost everyday if you have realised it by now." I controlled my mouth from replying as I knew that this discussion would continue for long.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and get down to the bussiness.

"I have something important to say." He raised his eyebrow.

I checked our surroundings to make sure no one was there and turned to him.

"Lila...is the one who is trying to Ria's grandfather." I knew that he wouldn't believe but I had to say it.

"When's she going to attempt murder?"

He believes...me?

"How long are you gonna space out?" I smiled hearing his words. "The murder attempt is gonna take place in a few minutes." I said whatever I heard.

"Ria's grand father is on his way home. And he has to cross a highway, seems like Lila is going to make his death a road accident with no evidences of murder." I explained him.

"Let's go." He hurried down without wasting time. While I followed him.

AFTER A WHILE...

We somehow managed to get a car and were already following Ria's grandfather. Jungkook asked me to drive as he intended to take care if there are any suspicious disruptions.