Part 23

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

      "You are hot."

         《Hope you like this part》        

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

As my thoughts were wandering as usual, an immediate thought stroke me. I quickly looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, how about we..."

He looked at me. "I have a plan to complete both our missions in one go." I spoke making him raise his eyebrow.

"It's ridiculous if you are thinking to bring your friend and that workaholic together." I nodded as soon as he completed his sentence. "You are right, I want them to end up together. Ju Hee Kyung is a good guy and he can take care of Rose well. All Rose wants is love from him nothing else. I am sure they will be a great match." Jungkook scoffed at my words.

"Do whatever you want, don't involve me." He didn't even look at me while speaking. I sighed seeing his uninterested face. "I am going to Ju Hee Kyung myself." Jungkook looked at me instantly as soon as he heard my words.

"You wanna go to him after all that? Why? Wanna hook up with him again?" I scoffed at his words. "Oh, will you shut up? When did I say that I like him? Anyways, I don't have time to argue with you." I said as I made my way to Ju Hee Kyung's company.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see Jungkook staring at my walking figure with a serious expression but I don't give a damn.

After a while, I finally reached to his company. I entered to see the sight of everyone working endlessly. I slowly made my way to the CEO's office before anyone could notice.

As soon as I reached there, I hesitated to enter. "Will he really do what I say?" I caught the door handle. I atleast need to give it a shot. Let's see what happens later. I opened it and went in.

As soon as I entered, I spoke. "Ju Hee Kyung, I want to speak to y-" I stopped without completing my sentence as soon as I saw him being in a meeting with officials.

They looked at me without blinking. I smiled awkwardly. Ah, why is my timing always so bad? Should I just go dump myself in a garbage can?

"I would like to end the meeting here. We will discuss about this matter later." Those officials nodded as soon as Ju Hee Kyung spoke. They got up and started leaving from here. They all gave weird stares while leaving from here.

As soon as they left from here, a weird silence took place. I cleared my throat to speak...

"So..." I started. "I don't want to make false assumptions, Y/n. But that guy with you the other day. He is way too suspicious and dangerous." Ju Hee Kyung spoke. "Is that the first thing you want to tell me as soon as you see me?" I smiled as I spoke.