Part 38

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

I quickly tried to go away from there but my leg slipped due to the soapy water on the floor and I fell on Yoongi.

We both lost our balance and fell down on the floor. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on Yoongi. I could feel the warmth of his body striking and swooning me.

Our bodies collided completely and my hands were on his perfect shaped abs.

Our eyes stared at each other endlessly with our faces so close and our lips almost touched each other.

I have never been this close to...a man before.

His wet hair sprinkled a weird feeling in my stomach and those pink fluffy lips attracted mine. My hands unintentionally moved down his abs.

His red face made me realise where my hands are going. He looked at me with an indescribable face. All I can say is, he is extremely flustered with my actions.

I quickly moved away to not make this situation more awkward.

"I...I am sorry, I didn't know that you were-" I spoke as I turned around. "I-It's okay." I could hear his shy voice.

I quickly left from there and closed the door from behind.

My heart was beating so fast and my face is all red. I...wasn't here for this. And if Jungkook and others get to know about this, I wonder what they would end up doing. No way, I can't let them know.

I calmly went and sat on the couch like an innocent puppy.

After a while, Yoongi came out of the shower but he didn't dare to look at me. He went and sat on the opposite side.

He didn't utter a single word and neither did I. I grabbed the water glass infront of me and swallowed up whole.

And then I watched Yoongi taking out the bandages and antibiotics and tried to apply it to his wounds.

"Y-Yoongi, you are not applying it on the wound." He quickly looked at me as soon as I spoke. "Oh." He tried again to apply it on his lip but ended up applying it on his cheek.

Clumsy yet cute.

I slowly got up from my seat and walked towards him.

I grabbed the cotton and the antibiotic from his hand and helped him apply. I cleaned the wound and applied the antibiotic.