Important Note!

Omg, I seriously miss writing this book already, now that it is completed.

I think I should thank you all first.

I am really grateful for you all cuz you've waited patiently for updates and read it as soon as possible when the update is out. Thank you for showing your support to me and this book. I really appreciate it.

And I have already told you that I love silent readers a lot.

But xD, you silent readers...don't be afraid to talk to me. Haru doesn't bite!

(My name is Haru just in case if you didn't know)

This is the second book which I successfully completed after my first one ever.

And also, I have started writing a few other stories.

Killer - JJK ff

Kiss me, boy! - JJK ff

These two are my current ongoing stories. If you would like to then please check them out. I will try my best to give you all some good stories.

I hope you can continue to support me in the future too.

And if you like this story, please recommend it to your followers and friends by giving a shout out (only if you can want to) so that they can check it out too!

Your author,
Haru!

And please drop a follow if you want more stories and updates from me. My username is haru__bts (just click on it and follow)

Thank you so much!