Part 40

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"What if Y/n gets to know that..." I listened to it carefully as Jimin continued.

"That...you are the one who killed her on Earth?" Jimin finished making my thoughts freeze for a moment. Tears filled my eyes instantly. My hands were shaking.

Jungkook was the one who killed me back on...Earth?

I took some steps back not believing what I just heard, no it can't happen.

Jungkook won't do such thing.

"It doesn't concern you. Get out of my sight." Jungkook spoke not caring much about what Jimin just said. My fists clenched.

I slowly made my way and stood infront of them making Jimin notice my presence. "Y-Y/n..." Jimin stuttered due to my sudden appearance.

Ignoring his words, I spoke as I looked at Jungkook, "Are you really the one who killed me?" I asked as I looked down.

He didn't reply anything. "Tell me, Jungkook. Did you really kill me?" I slowly looked up to see him and he did the same.

"Yes, I got the mission to kill you." It was the one first time where the words from someone pierced my heart and this was the moment.

Jungkook's words were painful for me.

Tears rolled down my cheek but I didn't let them notice it.

"Do you regret separating a daughter from his dad?" I asked him the last question for which I was expecting his answer. He was quiet for a while but I continued to wait for his answer.

"No, I don't. There is no reason for me to."

I slapped him.

The atmosphere became silent. Jungkook slowly catched his cheek. My teary face was clearly visible as I looked at him. Sparkles of my sad tears made their way down my eyes.

"Only hate is the feeling that I will have...for you from now on." I left from there with my state which can break down anytime.

I started running as I no longer could bear the pain inside me. I reached to the library which was the first room I found.