Part 16

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

This is the first time I saw his wings. They are big. His wings are black in color, long yet sharp. They were beautiful.

He slowly opened his eyes turning his face a bit down to look at me. I was left stunned as soon as he opened his eyes. His eyes color changed. His eyes are now red with a white shining glow in them. Given to his face and his body structure, the only word I have for him is...

Ethereal. He is ethereal.

While I was mesmerized with his physical appearance, I didn't realise that he spoke.

"Are you an idiot?"

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard him speak. "Huh?" 

"You want to die so badly?" He spoke in a calm way." I scoffed at his words. "You are the one who asked me to practice. So, I thought to try bringing up my wings out." I spoke as I avoided eye contact with him.

"Never knew you were such an idiot. What if your wings don't develop? Didn't you think about it? Well, it's as expected from an idiot like you." I looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"I should have let you die instead. I am just wasting my time." I glared at him as soon as he finished his words. "No one asked you to save me." He slowly looked at me. "Don't worry, I won't save you next time." Jerk!

"Take me up." I demanded. Who will request this guy anyway! He turned to me. "Don't order me. I am going down to earth. Come with me or go alone, I will just throw you down now." I caught his shirt tightly as soon as he spoke. I slowly gazed down the clouds.

No way! I will surely die if I fall from here.

"Fine. Just move from this place first." I looked away as I spoke with my irritated voice. He didn't care much.

Without a warning, he increased his speed. As he moved down, the strong and sharp wind hit me. I quickly turned my face to his chest avoiding the wind.

He is way too fast than the others. It didn't take much time to reach Earth. We landed on the ground within seconds. It was an alley, no one was here. He helped me get down. It's been a while since I am here on Earth. My home.

I wonder how my dad is doing.

I looked down as soon as I remembered my father. I left him here alone in this cruel world.

"Don't space out and waste my time." I heard Jungkook speak with his cold accent. "I have something to do, I will be back in a few minutes. Don't move from here, I am warning you!" I slowly nodded as he finished his words. He looked at me for the last time and left from here.

I stood there for a couple of minutes and he is still not here.

I wanna see my dad.

This chance is rare, I might get a chance like this again, I can just return before Jungkook finds out. I left that place and started going towards my home hoping to see my dad there.

A small smile escaped my mouth as I observed this place.. This place, it didn't change a bit. It's all the same.

I finally reached my home after a few minutes of walking. I peaked through a window, no one was there and the front door is locked.

Where did he go? I searched everywhere but I couldn't find dad anywhere. I exited from my house's gate and left from that place. I walked aimlessly. Did he perhaps go out? Maybe market?

I sighed as I knew that I couldn't see him today. Wait, Jungkook! Shit, he will dig a grave for me if he gets to know that I left from that place. I rushed to that alley where he asked me to stay. As I was about to go, I heard a voice. I stopped in my tracks.

Fear and anger filled my body at once.

That voice...

It belongs to the person who killed me. I quickly turned around but didn't find anyone. I started searching everywhere in that area. But didn't find anyone.

By this time, I felt something burning. I slowly looked at my hand. My eyes widened. There's fire on my hands. It vanished all of a sudden. Before I could think more about it, a sudden voice distracted me.

"What's a person from Helven doing here?" That voice belongs to a man. He knows Helven? It is absolutely not Jungkook.

I slowly turned around to look at a handsome man.

He moved closer to me. "What are you doing here?" He questioned me. "Are you here on a mission?" I didn't dare to answer.

But just then, I saw his hand move towards me. But before he could touch me, a hand pulled me. And the next second, I was in the arms of a man. His face was covered with a mask.

Before this handsome man could speak, I disappeared along with this masked man. Teleportation again!

We reached to an alley in a second. This masked man left his grip on me. I got down and slowly looked at him.

He removed his mask. I was able to look at his face now.

It was.....Jungkook.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Sorry for the late update. Hope you still remember this story.

Vote, comment and follow me.

My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)