Part 3

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

                       "You are hot."

              《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Suddenly...

I felt a touch against my skin, I was dragged by my wrist. My eyes widened as I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

"My greetings ahead of time!" This unknown man spoke.

His voice is way too familiar. He left my wrist after saying that. The lights were back but I could see no one. I shifted my gaze to the other side, but still no one's here.

And then, a black feather landed on my palm.

I looked at it.

Is it really my illusion?!

I stood there staring at that feather. "Y/n...Y/n, sit down." Rose whispered to me. "Y/n, professor is looking at you. Y/n!" I slowly looked at the professor who was glaring at me.

I quickly sat down.

AFTER SOMETIME...

My thoughts were all on him, that man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and those words he said, "My Greetings ahead of time!" What does it mean? Greetings for what?

As I was sinking in my own thoughts. "Y/n, Y/N!" She shouted. I slowly turned to look at Rose. "Which world is your mind wandering in?" I remained silent. "Hey, Y/N!"

"What's your problem?" I asked her sounding a bit rude.

"What do you mean? I have been calling you for a long time. Class has ended." She said while getting up. "Oh."

"What happened, Y/n?" Rose looked worried.

"Nothing, not in a good mood. Sorry about that." I tried to reassure her. She slowly nodded.

"How about we go to that night pub again? It will refresh your mind." She winked at me.

I looked at her. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? No way. I don't want to be drunk again." I got up from my seat. She chuckled hearing my words.

"Fine, fine. Let's just go home." I nodded.

With that being said, we got out of that place.

"Okay then, Y/n. See ya!" She said while going towards her car. I waved my hand.

She left from here and I went on my way after that. I like walking that's the reason why I didn't buy a car. With my savings and the scholarships I got, I can easily afford a car but not interested.