Part 42

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

                                            《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Though her words hurt, but she is right.

I can't afford to hurt him again.

I think parting ways with Jungkook is better for him.

Getting drowned in my thoughts, I didn't notice the man infront of me and bumped into his chest breaking my small nose. He wrapped his hands around my waist preventing my small figure from falling down. I gazed to see the face of this person.

"Good morning, my little flower." It was Jimin, definitely don't need to see his face, his words describe him. He brought his face closer to mine and kisses my forehead softly with his plump lips as he wished me.

I instantly moved back as he moved his hands away from my waist.

My hands travelled to my head and touched my forehead moving the hair back which was covering my forehead as a tint color of red appeared on either sides of my cheeks.

I stared at him with a 'still blank' expression.

"W-Why are you here?" I managed to utter between the blushing session of mine. "I just missed my little flower." He winked at me.

Nothing can be more cheesier than this.

"Y/N..." Here comes the interrupting squad as usual. Jin and Taehyung rushed towards us as soon as their sight reached me. 

"Good morning!" Taehyung wished while catching his breath.

"I have a question, do you mind if I ask?" I spoke in a serious tone.

"Of course, I won't mind." Jin smiled but ended up with me ignoring it.

"Tell me, are you guys stalking me?" They went into silent mode as they heard me speak. "Well..." I glared at Jimin who tried to speak. He scratched the back of his neck after realising the suspicious glares I have been sending to him.

"Now, that's a tough question to answer." Jin answered ridiculously. "Well, it'll be tougher if you don't answer." I smiled sweetly as I replied.

They had no expression on their faces.

"Well, you shouldn't put it as stalking I guess..." Taehyung replied obviously avoiding eye-contact.

So, these guys were really following me all this while. This truth made me sigh.

"You got too much time on your hands and you are wasting it like this." I tried to nag them which is almost impossible with their te of replies.

"We got time in our hands because of you. Since the day we joined the group, Innkeeper of Hell hasn't given an additional mission to any one of us like before." Jin said casually.