Part 59

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Then whom do you love, Y/n?"

His words got me stunned for a second. Well, how should I answer this now?

"The one I love is..." I took it long to answer.

"Y/n..." I looked up instantly as soon as I heard his voice. My gaze dropped on...

"Jungkook." I uttered.

He looked at me with cold eyes as usual. "What are you both doing here?" He looked like a prosecutor who is investigating us. "You know, I could ask you the same." After that, he didn't bother to reply.

What a short ending conversation.

I got up from there having no scope of enjoying the atmosphere anymore.

"Why are you here?" I turned my head to him as I questioned.

"I am here...to pick that guy." He pointed his finger at Leo who was sitting there without speaking anything. "It's late and I lock the door before I sleep." I blinked my eyes not being able to understand his reason.

It's not like someone is so daring to steal his stuff when he sleeps.

I turned to look at this weird man who was glaring at me and Leo. Is he perhaps jealous that I am spending time with Leo and not him?

He isn't, right?

"Let's go!" He commanded making Leo give a quick response. "Yes." He hesitantly walked behind Jungkook as quick as he can. A terrifying man and an innocent man. What a combo!

Not giving it much thought, I left to my dorm too.

NEXT DAY...

Y/N P.O.V...

From yesterday, I didn't leave this book at all. It's not that Jungkook's mother gave it to me, but I just feel pretty close to this book for some unknown reason.

Everyone is out on work and I am the only one who is here. I reached to the royal garden taking no time and to be honest, I have been staying at this place quite a lot.

I am pretty determined to figure this book out and learn the spell in this book which Jungkook's mother trusted me on.

I checked the surroundings making sure no one's here.

It has been noted that before performing this spell, the caster's mind should have the emotion which I am not quite sure of. But I just let it be.

I placed the book infront of me as I sat down and opened the middle most of this book revealing a spell coated in golden letters. I concentrated on it without blinking, completely forgetting my surroundings.