Part 53

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Woman...I love you." He finished.

My heart raced like it's training to be the fastest one in the world. Where does he get all these cheesy stuff? Is he secretly working on developing his flirting skills?

But no matter what he does, he definitely won't fail to get my heart flutter for him.

Flipping this mood instantly, Jungkook fell on the bed.

He...passed out. I can't help but wonder what just happened. Did he just pass out in the middle of such romantic scene? This crazily idiotic jerk.

I turned my head just to look at him sleeping peacefully.

I know that I should resent him right now but he's too cute, I can't.

I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him tight. Lord, this guy is way too cute. I buried my head into his chest.

"My man, I love you too." I murmured.

TIME SKIP...

NEXT MORNING...

I pushed the curtain to a side to let the sunlight completely enter into the room. I admired the view of the morning sun and turned to look at Jungkook who was still sleeping without a movement.

I made my way to the bed and tried to get him up.

"Jungkook, get up!" I removed the blanket covering him.

But there was no moment. I wonder if he is a heavy sleeper.

"Jungkoo-" He hand caught my wrist and pulled me into the bed as he wrapped his hands around my waist making me sleep along with him.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?" I managed to not stutter despite having red cheeks early in the morning.

"My pillow...isn't soft." His voice was husky but wait...

Am I pillow? Is he freakin' using me as a pillow?

I tried to push him away but he is way too strong for me. "Let go." It was like he didn't care about my words. "You are behaving like you don't like this." He tightened his grip on me as he finished.

"Yes, I really don't like this." I was stubborn.

"Oh, really? I remember someone saying, 'My man, I love you too' last night. I wonder who said that..." He was obviously teasing me.