Part 35

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"All the 5 people in your group are from top 10. You literally gathered 5 people from top 10." My eyes widened as soon as she spoke.

I know that Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook are from top 10. But I didn't know that Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin are also the people from top 10.

Did I just gather the most powerful people in Helven?

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Jennie raised her voice. I quickly looked at her. "Huh? Did you say something?" She sighed at my words. "I really thought that you were lying when you said that you found people who were willing to join your group." She spoke as she made her way to her bed.

"I didn't lie." I glared at her. "Yeah, but who knew you would actually gather the most powerful people in Helven who rarely show themselves." She spoke as she looked at me.

"I never expected this. You are really something, Y/n." I passed on an awkward smile as soon as she spoke. Even I never expected this. And this girl doesn't know that I went through death threats to get them agree on joining the group. I sighed.

"Well, you still have one person left to complete your group. Atleast 7 people should be there in the group, otherwise the group is disqualified." I slowly nodded as soon as Jennie spoke. "I know that I still need one more person." I let out my words with deep sigh.

"You have only day left. Who are you gonna ask now?" She asked out of concern. I slowly turned my head to look at her. "Wait, do you even know whom to ask?" She asked me with a doubt ful expression. I didn't speak anything. "I..." She continued to listen. "I will think about it tonight and will tell you tomorrow." I spoke as I crawled into my blanket.

She blinked her eyes. "Are you kidding me right no-" I switched off the lights before she could complete her sentence.

"H-Hey, I still have to clean. I can't see anything." I didn't reply anything. "Y-Y/n, switch on the lights." I still pretended that I wasn't there. "Y/N!!!" She shouted on top of her lungs. I chuckled.

NEXT MORNING...

I rubbed my eyes as soon as I woke up. I slowly got up and stretched my arms to get rid of the rigidity of my body. My eyes were still half closed.

I opened my eyes completely just to see my zombie roommate and the mess she made early in the morning. "Hey, you still haven't cleaned this mess you made last night." I asked her. She didn't reply anything but kept on searching something with her back facing me. "Hey...Jennie?" She slowly turned around.