Part 48

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Don't be afraid because I am always by your side. I won't leave you, no matter what." His embrace and his words were both warm. It filled my heart with joy and warmth.

For the first time, I let all my worries out while staying in the embrace of a person.

I closed my eyes as I hugged him back.

"I finally realised that..." I continued to hear his words.

"My heart forgets to beat the moment I see you." He spoke with a soft voice.

My time was stopped at that second.

I stopped breathing after hearing his words, my heart seemed like it's gonna burst anytime. I was instantly over-joyed.

What's this feeling?

He tightened the grip he had on me.

I couldn't get a word out of my mouth even if I forced it.

He slowly broke the hug and took a look at me. I still couldn't process anything. But all I could notice is this tensed and awkward atmosphere.

"Never mind...what I just said." He finished with a calm voice glancing over his shoulder and without sparing me a look, he left from here.

Despite being soaked in the rain, all I could think about is Jungkook and his weird words which almost had my heart burst for him.

I slightly touched my cheeks which radiated heat. Stating a fact, my cheeks turned red no matter how much I resisted.

"It feels so nice..." A small smile appeared on my lips as I recalled all the words he just said.

TIME SKIP..

After calming myself down, I made my way to Jimin and the others who were searching for me.

"Where were you all this time?" Jimin ran to me as he noticed my presence. "I didn't go anywhere, don't worry." I tried to calm him down. "Don't go anywhere without telling us." Hoseok spoke seriously but he looked way too worried. He practically started nagging me. "Alright, alright." I smiled seeing his worried face.

And I clearly avoided eye-contact with Jungkook.

"And also, the murder already took place before we reached here. We found the body in the alley." Namjoon's voice was stern, it looked like he was angry.